Holidays in Europe

We booked 10 European nude holidays this year as usual. But most have been cancelled. You have heard about "Air Bridges" allowing us to travel to only a few European countries without having to quarantine afterwards. I'm just back from a week's nude holiday in France ( a country with an air bridge). There are limitations and requirements however. One is the requirement to fill in a form and submit it on line before returning to the UK. The form can be started before going on holiday and then saved for completion within 48 hours of the return home. So it's crucial that the resort has WiFi and you have the necessary IT (lap top, I pad...) to do the form filling. Required data includes contact details, where you have been, flight details, where you will be for 14 days after returning home and (crucially) Passport details.

They do not warn you that, when you get to UK passport control, you will not be allowed to enter the UK if you have not fully completed the form and submitted it within 48 hours of your home-bound flight. I was only told that after landing at Heath Row airport.

This topic was edited
RE:Holidays in Europe

Can you do it at the airport after landing?

This post was edited
RE:Holidays in Europe

Can you do it at the airport after landing?

Apparently, with difficulty

This post was edited