How many?

Right now I have (only) 6 piercings, half of which I did myself. At one time I had 17 and that was after some had been taken out. There were some heroic failures like the one through my penis shaft and the one through my left testicle - both short lived. One in my navel was lost when riding the Grand National big dipper naked in Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Several in my scrotum went because they looked cluttered and others around the genitals went because they interfered with sex.

This topic was edited
RE:How many?

I have had as many as 13 at one time, all self-pierced. I currently wear 8. I will be re piercing my right nipple and possibly my navel in a few days. After I have 10, Ill probably be done, but never say never. A guiche piercing may sneak up on me.

This post was edited

I have a guiche, love it for sensitivity!

This post was edited

I have 9 below the belt... 6 rung Guiche Ladder, 1PA, 1 Frenum, 1 Scrotal. Will be getting 2 more Scrotal and 1 more Frenum soon.

This post was edited

Right now I have 6 below the belt. I have a frenum, a lorum, and 4 scrotum. I used to have a guiche, but found it too painful to walk and sit, so I removed it. I want more and been considering a pubic and starting a top ladder.

This post was edited

I have a total of 20 out of which 7 Hafada, 1 PA, 1 Frenum plus 5 Renum Ladder an 6 Oetang

This post was edited