RE:Another drive. Nothing too daring.

Very freeing experience isn't it??

This post was edited

I am surprised you did not get more responses from the copilot comment.

Me too :)

It does look like you had lovely weather for it. I hope you get to do more naked driving.

I'm usually naked when driving alone, but my wife won't let me do it when she's with me. It makes the whole experience a lot more pleasant

This post was edited

Wonderful pictures and I love that you enjoy driving nude. I drive my work comments nude every day.
Visited mother in law recently and while she was at work, I left the house nude, got in the car and drove around with nothing available to cover with. That was exhilarating, the only thing I took with me was the keys and a smile

This post was edited

Thats awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your story

This post was edited

Hehehehe! Thats very sweet. My co-pilot seat is reserved for a certain person ;-) You can be a backseat driver! Lol

This post was edited

Yes it is! Thats my third time driving naked. Feels great! I hope one day to experience a nudist resort

This post was edited

Yes it is! Thats my third time driving naked. Feels great! I hope one day to experience a nudist resort

Hope you get the chance. I've not managed that yet but hope to soon. I have managed being naked on the beach though, once on a nudist beach, once on a textile beach.

It may be worth checking the law in your state though. In some states driving naked is legal, but getting out of you vehicle isn't.

We're lucky in the OK that public nudity is legal, although some police officers don't know that (or choose to not know)

This post was edited

Hello
I am a norwegian older man, and I often drive naked when I go for a longer trip in summertime, and I feel it is naturally and healthy.
Last week I drove to our cottage about 400 km over the mountain. Just 1 stop for food, then I took on a shorts for 15 minutes. Often stop and take a swim in the fjords. People can see when they pass by, but in Norway we tolerate it.

This post was edited

Bet that was fun.

This post was edited

Good for you, so far I have only driven nude at night. I hope to do a day nude drive soon, keep on going.

This post was edited