Who is wearing short shorts and have slip off ?

I do have a cut jeans (Levis 514) with a 4 inch inseam. Wish I could have shorter.

I am wearing it at home to do my backyard for example. Can be seen easily from the street. If not, would do naked of course.

Was wondering how many of you were wearing such thing in public, like doing your groceries, filling up gas, having a drink on a terrasse or going to the restaurant, etc. In such short shorts !

I have bit been dare enough to wear that in public yet.

But I live being on my patio, and having my penis slight pointing his head out.
Wonder what people would say being in public like this.

This topic was edited
RE:Who is wearing short shorts and have slip off ?

Many times reactions have to do with context; exposing on purpose versus an innocent wardrobe malfunction.

This post was edited

Many times reactions have to do with context; exposing on purpose versus an innocent wardrobe malfunction.

Wow. Nice.

I am not dare enough to wear it in my neighborhood. But next week Ill be out of town for work. I will try to be confident enough to try it in public, like doing quick grocery or grabbing food in the evening.

One thing sure, will go to a bathhouse one evening, will have that on me. Commando for sure. LOL.

This post was edited

I love wearing short shorts, the shorter the better

This post was edited

Some years back when mens shorts were much shorter than they were now (but most men wore briefs), we were chatting with a young man who was wearing very short cutoffs at the neighborhood park. He crouched for some reason and everything fell out.
We didn't say anything.

This post was edited

Now that Covid is in the air, I don't go out much. But I must still make the normal trips to Home Depot, the food store or the Post Office. occasionally. Although I kept a few pair of jeans for winter months, all the rest of my attire consists of thin side split shorts that I wear in the front yard while mowing or getting the mail. When I go out, though, I wear cut off jeans that I have cut to have one inch inseam (or less) mainly because I need pockets for wallet, keys, etc. I have also split the sides so the fabric does not rub so badly when I move. Since I am always commando (much cooler that way) I must be careful not to have "fallout". Just walking is usually OK, but if I bend down to get something from the bottom shelf at the food store, I must pull the legs down a bit as I stand up. Have a similar problem sometimes when sitting, as in a chair in the waiting room for my doctor. Just takes a bit of sensitivity and a bit more work, but well worth it. Never had anyone notice, or say anything if they did.

This post was edited

Now that Covid is in the air, I don't go out much. But I must still make the normal trips to Home Depot, the food store or the Post Office. occasionally. Although I kept a few pair of jeans for winter months, all the rest of my attire consists of thin side split shorts that I wear in the front yard while mowing or getting the mail. When I go out, though, I wear cut off jeans that I have cut to have one inch inseam (or less) mainly because I need pockets for wallet, keys, etc. I have also split the sides so the fabric does not rub so badly when I move. Since I am always commando (much cooler that way) I must be careful not to have "fallout". Just walking is usually OK, but if I bend down to get something from the bottom shelf at the food store, I must pull the legs down a bit as I stand up. Have a similar problem sometimes when sitting, as in a chair in the waiting room for my doctor. Just takes a bit of sensitivity and a bit more work, but well worth it. Never had anyone notice, or say anything if they did.

This post was edited