HAD TO JOIN - DO THIS WITH NAIR

AustinJohn here just had to join this group since exactly what I do - penis and scrotum only. And usually use Nair but have used the razor.

This topic was edited
RE:HAD TO JOIN - DO THIS WITH NAIR

I used Nair once, never again. I got a chemical burn on one testicle from using it, for probably six months after it "healed" the top layer of skin would dry up and flake off every two or three weeks. Took a year before that spot blended in colorwise (it's still lighter), longer till it would tan. Two and a half years later I can still see the spot.

This post was edited
RE: HAD TO JOIN - DO THIS WITH NAIR

Ouch! I've thought about trying a hair removal product such as Nair. Thanks for the warning. The pain must have been very uncomfortable for you. I will continue to shave and trim with my razor.

This post was edited

I've never used Nair but have used Magic Powder and currently use Nads for Men with no problems. Sure beats shaving every day or so.

This post was edited

I use Magic Powder. Would love to use wax but some areas one cant do by themself. Im afraid of using Nair because of the stories I have heard of chemical burns.

This post was edited

Been just doing with a regular razor lately and even uploaded a video of me doing it. Also use Nair but you are right it can chemical burn bad if left on longer than the 8 mins.

This post was edited