Any nudist hostel/hotel?

I want to travel abroad but i would like to do in a nudist hostel, anyone know ones?

This topic was edited
RE:Any nudist hostel/hotel?

I heard about Gazebo Golden Bay Backpackers in New Zealand (South Island)... After travelling. Sadly, I never went there but good reviews.

This post was edited

Yes, as far as I know that is the only nude hostel in the world. Please let me know if anyone finds more, I love staying in hostels :)

This post was edited

I am the owner of the Gazebo Golden Bay Backpackers www.nakedbackpackers.com. Been open for 21 years now. The backyard has always been clothing-optional and over the years I have opened the place up for total nudity in the house and front yard. Being clothing-optional, guests have the choice of how much they want to wear. One thing I notice is that each year tends to have a different ration of textiles to nudists/naturists. I try to have more nudists/naturists than textiles. However with limited accommodation here in Golden Bay, last year I did get more textiles staying. So this year I am giving a 10% discount to anyone who books and identifies as a nudist/naturist. My place is not big (9-12 guests is the maximum) meaning that too many textiles changes the feel of the place.
As to Golden Bay, there are many opportunities for nude recreation. A number of beaches, nude hikes (short walks to overnight treks) and even gasp! nude rock climbing. Keep in mind there is no law against public nudity in New Zealand. So yes guests have ridden from the beaches or the river naked with no problem. The local head constable lives next door to the nude gay resort (which his father helped create back n the '80's.) We also are proud of sponsoring our local world naked bike ride in early March.
Note with Covid restrictions currently going, it will prove difficult to come in as a tourist to New Zealand (two week quarantine mandatory.) So I expect a quiet summer season with only Kiwis and tourists who arrived before the covid crisis. So for most of you reading this, this is just for your information that yes, there is a naked hostel in the world. Cheers, Paul P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

This post was edited