Hostel / Dorm nudism

Overnight ferry crossings

Overnight ferry crossings have given me many chances to practice nudism. If you travel alone, you are usually given a bunk in a shared cabin for two or four. Over the years, I have found this to lead to many close encounters. My favourites are the...

First hostel experience in Germany

When I was 17yo I was an exchange student to Germany from the USA. The first night I spent in a hostel by the airport before my flight to Berlin the next day. I was used to same gender nudity, but not with German or European standards. I also by...

Dorm experiences

I just discovered this group. Reading thru some of the posts reminded me of my now decades ago dorm life. My first semester at Purdue I had 2 roomies who had already roomed together for a semester before I joined them in jan for the Spring term. I...

Austria and Hungary

Any nudist hostel there?

Latest Post
by  
BUSCO ALOJAMIENTO NATURISTA EN BARCELONA....

Greetings. I will be in Barcelona from June 25 to 29, 2021. I am looking for naturist accommodation for those dates. If you can tell me a proposal, I thank you. Saludos. Estar en Barcelona del 25 al 29 de junio de 2021. Busco alojamiento naturista...

Latest Post
by  
Any nudist hostel/hotel?

I want to travel abroad but i would like to do in a nudist hostel, anyone know ones?

Hostel in London

I didnt wear clothes In The dorm in a hostel in London. Was all guys. Nobody seemed to give a care.