Hello from Nebraska

I am 60 been nudist many years....but as I aged due to other things that happen i carry a good sized spare tire lol I want to loose 60 more pounds seems I can drop the first 20 easy....I want to be 175 to 180 range was 240 in April now just over 220. I try to ride bicycle and walk lots can't do heavy hard work outs due to spine surgery in 2003. Trying to change diet too not easy... I quit smoking in 2002. have not drank much pop period since 2015...mostly drink water..some coffee in morning...a glass of ice tea ( no sugar) in afternoons. But water is my main bev.. sometimes beer at the club or at camp none at home so I can behave lol. I guess being single don't help been trying to find walking partners no luck lol most look at me crazy cause I like to walk if possible 4 to 6 miles a day.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Nebraska

Big Red, how did you go with losing weight? Seems like you had a good mindset and program. Hope it worked for you.

I dropped around 10-11 kgs around 4-5 years ago, have put 2 kg back on but will work that off again before x-mas. As we age our metabolism slows and we don't move as quickly so some of that incidental exercise that uses fuel does not have much effect in losing weight or stopping weight gain. I found that I ate more than I needed and those snacks after dinner are bad, it's the little things we don't think are bad that can be.

This post was edited