Nude at work

Has anyone been nude at work or seen another man or woman nude while at there work place. I've seen guys down to there underwear. But never fully nude. Think it would be great if my job got shower in the changing room here.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at work

A nearby nudist Resort has been listed for sale

Great to hear that when thd two local real estate agents turned up to get the paperwork signed, they were already nude

This post was edited

Has anyone been nude at work or seen another man or woman nude while at there work place. I've seen guys down to there underwear. But never fully nude. Think it would be great if my job got shower in the changing room here.

I was a firefighter for 32 years. In the beginning, the fire house was no different than the athletes locker room in HS or boot camp in the Navy, or the locker rooms at gyms, around that time; everyone was naked. As time passed, new guys coming onto the FD seemed more and more skittish about the simple nudity that many of us older guys grew up around. Later in my career, as the Captain, I lived my life at the fire house just like I did at home, whenever possible. There were times when I was able to work naked at the fire house but did not force nor expose myself on purpose. Usually late at night and in my private dorm, I'd watch TV, do some admin work and at times, I even walked down the stairs to the fire engine with only a t shirt on and slipped into my turnout gear to respond to medical emergencies or fires. I'd even work very late at night downstairs in the main office. I was seen twice by my boss and all he said was, "I hope you've got something to put on if the front door bell rings!" I showed him and he never bothered me again, though I didn't make it a habit to do that.

I was lucky to have a understanding and respectful crew. I did work with a few immature guys but my last 10 years or so, I had some really great guys and they weren't bothered by it. I even had a few female firefighters that worked overtime shifts with my crew. They were well aware of my nudist lifestyle. They said, "if I see you, I see you. Just hope it's not on purpose to get a reaction." It never was and it only happened a couple of times in the head. I was taking a shower and came out into the locker room. The females were either using the toilet stall or at the overtimer's locker and I didn't realize they were in the locker room. Both times they didn't even have a reaction and just went about what they were doing. In both cases, they both sat down with me afterwards and asked lots of questions about nudism, how we live at home and where we go on vacations and getaways. My regular crew members would give them a heads up about me at the beginning of the shift.

This post was edited

Wow I was also a fireman until I was about 28 when I did a stupid stunt by going into a fully engulfed house fire without my SCBA on to save a dog. It ended my career due to Chronic Chemical Pneumonia. And the dog died.

As for finding a job I can do naked, most of the time.

Im a U-Haul Dealer with my primary business a shipping container sales place. However Covid has caused the containers to rise to a price no one wants. I had to start my own.

I have told all of my employees Im a nudist before hiring and only hired a select few that were not ok with it. Im only dressed when they are here. Literally Im dressed 4 or less hours per day currently. And we are open 7 days a week. I really only get dressed to print checks or deal with customers. The rest know to stay out of my office .

Also I have found a kilt is the best and quickest on/off clothing youll find as a guy.

This post was edited

Ive been nude at my work a few times, but only after everyone else has gone home. I have also worn my kilt to work and yes Im a true Scotsman.

This post was edited

Wonderful. If they need any nude worker, please write me. And if you heared any place for nude working write me.

This post was edited

Yes i was offered use of a nude swim in a clients pool, I agreed and remained naked and spent a nice couple of hours drinking beer with her .

This post was edited

When I worked from home, I was nude all the time -- but it was just me.

I did get nude at the office a couple of times, but only when I was absolutely certain no one would see me.

This post was edited

At my work I have to get changed into my uniform, me and another man would share an office to get changed in so we didnt have to wait our turn for changing room or toilet.
He would always have boxers on, but I would usually go commando to work and out undies in when I changed, so he often saw the lot .
Was quite good male bonding time I reckon.

This post was edited

I used to do handyman work nude in my 20's and I enjoyed it very much.

This post was edited

There have been a few times where I was doing an installation in a vacant building with just about zero chance of anyone stopping by. Loved working nude all day.

This post was edited