Be confident guys!

It's a shame that we men let society convince us that each cock should be eight inches.
I am here to encourage everyone and to learn to love your own penis the way it is!
Take it in your hand, show it to the world and have fun with it! :)

This topic was edited
RE:Be confident guys!

So True, each male body is unique and nothing to be embarrassed about with ones penis. A penis comes in many sizes and shapes, long, short, fat, and every size in between, some are cut while others are uncut. The penis has always been used as a measuring stick and bigger is perceived to be better but that may not always be true. We all should be proud of what we were given and never be embarrassed when out naked with others that are also practicing the nudist lifestyle. BeIng a nudist is not about ones penis, it is the freedom from clothes and experiencing life naked and not to be focused on any one body part. Have fun, get naked and enjoy life, what others think should not be a factor of embarrassment on how ones penis looks when out naked.

This post was edited

I never met a cock I didn't like :)

This post was edited

Same here. Small, big, thick, skinny.....all cocks are wonderful

This post was edited

It seems daft but I wasn't 'Cock Confident' until I got circumcised about 5 years ago. I never liked the way my cock looked or felt but after chatting and swapping pics with a Twitter pal - who also got cut around the same time that I did my self confidence seemed to grow and indeed it was him who got me to try naturism by inviting me to attend an organised skinny dip. I was incredibly nervous at the time but after about 15 seconds of stripping off and seeing everyone else in the same state not batting an eyelid I just relaxed and joined in.

This post was edited

"Take it in your hand, show it to the world and have fun with it! :)"

I do this often enough. What I like doing is holding the penis of other guys. Since '04, I've been going to the GNI Naturist Gatherings, an all-male nudist event. Sometimes if I get into a chat with a member and their penis looks interesting to me, I ask them if I may feel it; 99.9% of them say yes. Whether cut or uncut, small or long-ish, I enjoy the dense feel of them in my hands, the smoothness of the skin, the flare of the glands, and most are okay with me also cupping and feeling their balls/testicles. I should say that I also like when people wish to observe and feel mine. This is something that I'm not able to do at other nudist gatherings, so I appreciate the chance to take advantage of this when I'm there.

I'm not the most active nudist/naturist, so I'm wondering if any members here have had the chance to have this opportunity at other nudist/naturist events or locations?
John (7/29/23)

This post was edited

Same thing here. Everyone is a little different and they are fun to play with. So we should be able to look at touch with someones okay.

I go camping with a group of guys every year and we do enjoy touching each others. Not to mention that its okay to touch yourself around them. Many times I have enjoyed the wonderful attention from another man.

This post was edited