- Aside from having some nudists friends to either visit or host, I'd like to go on frequent nude drives on the less driven highways and back roads...
- My family knows that I'm a nudist/naturist (kinda hadta inform them after I had an article published in N Magazine back in '06, which could...
- Because I live in Boston Proper I never got a license and can't drive, but I'd love to go on a nude drive with someone. I think it would be...
- I noticed this a while ago. My father was a Mason. I remember decades ago that you had to join the Masons "under your own volition."...
- Add me to the list that believe this is true. I like seeing them, and when I can, feeling them. At mixed naturist events, such activity is frowned...
- I'm an LMT, so I've massaged and have been massaged (no where near as often as I'd like, though.) When I've been massaged or given...
- "Take it in your hand, show it to the world and have fun with it! :)" I do this often enough. What I like doing is holding the penis of...
- BiNaturist2 responded to a topic "where did you get your most exposed naked massage?"
- Before I started facilitating Basic Massage Workshops at nudist/naturist Gatherings, I had gotten massages at these same venues. Depending on where...
- BiNaturist2created a topic
- Have You Given Massage Workshops?
- Has anyone else in the group given a Massage workshop at a naturist/nudist venue? I've been facilitating a Basic Massage instruction Workshop at...
LET ME BE HONEST BY STATING THAT MY MAIN FOTO IS 25 YEARS OLD, AND I NEED ASSISTANCE UPDATING IT. I'm sure there are more men than women on this site, let alone women of color, but I'm hopeful there are some out there somewhere and will create a profile anyway. I'm a light skinned Black male, 1958 model, 5'9", slightly stocky build . Been involved in naturism since '92 and have attended mixed and all-male nudist gatherings, and have visited a few naturist resorts. I like to think of myself as a casual, easy-going and laid back kinda guy; not shy, but I understand that there is a time and a place for everything including nudism. I drink very little. I do not smoke and not into the drug scene; Don't have much tolerance for those that do. Aside from that, I try to be non-judgemental. I consider myself spiritual rather than religious, meaning that I do believe in a higher power but don't follow any specific dogma except to treat people the way I would like to be treated. I wrote an article in 'N Magazine' issue 27.1, page 54 if you have some back issues. Would like to meet someone to travel to naturist/nudist resorts and gatherings. I'm able to afford my half; I won't sponge off of you. Can be found on 'FetLife.com' (https://fetlife.com/users/1374769) from time to time. Feel free to comment on my photos. Take care and STAY BARE!!!.rnrn
John - 65
- 5' 9"
- Boston (Jamaica Plain)
- Income Level
- Massage Therapist
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Seeking to meet other naturists/nudists from all over and of various backgrounds, cultures, races, or gender/orientations that are open of heart, mind, and spirit for friendship, to share life, and visit. To me, a persons' background is not as important as their personality, character, and attitude.
Some of the basic interests: social naturism/nudism (of course), massage exchange, listening to Jazz and R&B as well as all kinds of music, nude figure modeling, hottubing, walking, casual conversation, and spending quiet time to connect and reflect..
My favoritest movie in the world is 'Goodfellas'. I also like The Wizard Of Oz, Boogie Nights, Zardoz, and quriky crime dramas such as The Ice Harvest, Resevoir Dogs', Romeo Is Bleeding, Jackie Brown', Wild At Heart. Comedies are good with a group of friends (are there any movies with an all nude cast?).
A bit of everything, but mostly R&B and Jazz - James Brown, Bootsy, Funkadelic, Cyrus Chestnut, Mark Whitfield, Miles, Stanley Clark; also enjoy some classic rock like Jethro Tull, Queen, Black Sabbath, Zepplin, Traffic, Bowie, The Cars (sorry,but never really got intoThe Who) nor Doobie Brothers.)
My grandparents for living thru a rough time, My parents for doing the best they could to raise me and my siblings, Barak Obama, Jan Cobb for being the best massage teacher in the world, All the friends I've made at the different naturist events and gatherings, Henry Hill for 'living the life'.