RE:Unexpected afternoon treat

That's what Florida is like from Nov to Mar. We get all four seasons in a matter of hours or days the whole time. Some years, it is a steady progression of cold fronts/warm ups, and other years it's more random.

This post was edited

4 days in a row with comfortable naked backyard time. Only an hour and half due to work schedule but what a treat to sit out in the zero gravity chair and soak up the weak November sun and get my COVID fighting Vitamin D! tomorrow is supposed to be continued warm but with more cloud cover.

This post was edited

Here in Central Ontario (Canada) the last few days have been awesome so Ive taken full advantage and spent several hours naked outdoors the last few days. Yesterday did an hour of naked yoga on my front deck, and then raked some leaves, the day before that I did a nice long naked kayak around our bay and the previous day did a 14km cycle bare ass naked in a park across from our lakeside cottage. So great to have these extra days to enjoy nudity outdoors before winter sets in.

WOW! You are very fortunate to have so many opportunities for naked activities. Once the cooler weather sets in, are you confined to only being nude at home? Hopefully, you have friends to socialize with.

This post was edited