Smooth is bezt

Hi all Mrs and me have been smooth for over 20 years we luv the feel of been hair free. I have also started to shave my arm pits any other guys do this?
Paul

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth is bezt

I shave my whole body head to toe no hair at all love it and feels great

This post was edited

I do. I shave all my body hair except my eyebrows. Been that way for many years. Occasionally I don't shave my face for a bit but other than that all smooth. There is a very long thread of conversation below this on the same subject. Lots of men do.

This post was edited

Yes. We both love being smooth nudists. My better half needs to spend far less time achieving all over smoothness than I do, she is naturally not very hairy and she likes me to be hair-free below the neck too. But she understands why sometimes I don't keep my arms and legs smooth all of the time, it takes time! I keep my body smooth all of the time and when we're staying at nudist resorts I am smooth all over. Once we'd started shaving we both found that we wanted to be smooth on more areas of our bodies, we both like how it feels and how each other looks bare of hair. Smooth feels more naked, we like being very, very naked!

This post was edited

been smooth below for awhile using a cream weekly, any tricks of the trade for torso?

This post was edited

I did laser removal (complete, neck down) about seven years ago. After four treatments, it was good, but still not perfect. I definitely works, and cuts the touch-up hair removal time to just a few minutes every two or three days. I found a salon that advertised a 'special' for $1000 back then.

This post was edited

I fully agree - smooth is best. I only keep hair on my arms and legs and keep my head mostly shaved - the rest is completely shaved and smooth. I love the smooth look for both women (my wife is also smooth) and men and absolutely love the feeling of the sun and wind on smooth skin. I also find it makes you feel more naked and more exposed when socializing with other nudists/naturists. I could never see myself abandoning the smooth look.

This post was edited

Totally smooth here from nose down. I love it, both the look and feel.

This post was edited

Smooth here as well was never a fan of having hair areware , and it's a great feeling out in the sun

This post was edited