Nude places along American or Sacramento Rivers HELP NOW!!

Northern California people:

Are there any places along the American or Sacramento Rivers near the City of Sacramento where one can go nude during the day without risking being harrassed by boaters?

I have been in Sacramento since 2011 and face the same problem every year.

I have actually managed to get away with going nude for a couple hours during the day but have also had boaters yell to put my clothes on. I have gone skinnydipping in the evening but this is not the same and you know it.

I just want to be able to do it without getting beat up.

Please help!!

Will post updated photos soon!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude places along American or Sacramento Rivers HELP NOW!!

Personally, other than my own backyard Ive only been to Laguna Del Sol in Sacramento area proper. Next closest would be one of the beaches at Lake Tahoe. However, the non-landed club River Dippers has a pretty good page listing other places. I dont know the status of all the sites but Ive heard about a couple, particularly the one on the American near Auburn. I was a member for a couple years and found it to be a good group of people but I dropped it as I just could not get to their events. Im sure if you contacted them and maybe got involved youd find out more. Heres a link to their web page with info on sites.

https://riverdippers.org/open/guide/

This post was edited

nakedgis wrote:Northern California people:Are there any places along the American or Sacramento Rivers near the City of Sacramento where one can go nude during the day without risking being harrassed by boaters?(snip)Will post updated photos soon!

Laguna Del Sol is the closest landed club to Sacramento. It's an amazing place and pretty swanky (been going there since I was a kid and it was "Rawhide Ranch in the 70's). Wife and I used to be gold members there, but dropped that when we moved to the foothills and acreage.

The River Dippers is a non-landed club (as mentioned above) and has lots of activities, including hikes and swims along the American River. There is safety in numbers! We also do houseboat trips, indoor swims, backyard parties, etc. You alone along on the shore might get harassed by boaters, but a whole group won't.

As for posting photos... My advice: Don't. This website isn't as the name implies. It's become over-run by perverts and creeps. There are very few "True Nudists" remaining here. Most of us have moved on.

This post was edited

What about RedRicks beach in Stinson?

This post was edited

What about RedRicks beach in Stinson?

Never heard of it. I know RCA Beach just a little north of Stinson is a clothing optional beach. In fact, my profile pic was taken at RCA beach.

This post was edited

Sorry. Yes, Red Rocks Beach.
Im planning on heading their next weekend. Has anyone been recently, is it open?

This post was edited

I haven't been there in quite a while since I moved out of the area, but there is a really nice spot outside of Auburn, and it even has a sandy beach.

The following are hyperlinks

Beach location

Park HERE

This post was edited

I haven't been there in quite a while since I moved out of the area, but there is a really nice spot outside of Auburn, and it even has a sandy beach.The following are hyperlinksBeach locationPark HERE

I've heard about that place, but didn't get a chance to check it out last summer. It's too chilly right now, but I hope to visit it when the weather's better.

This post was edited

You might want to make contact with the Sacramento River Dippers, who know of a few places along the South Yuba River. In fact, they're planning to visit one of them in a couple of weeks.

https://riverdippers.org/open/

This post was edited