Naked classes?!

I am a trainer and teacher on various topics, but always in adult education.
In my private life I'm a nudist and also a bit of an exhibitionist.

I can't imagine teaching naked, I think my professionalism would suffer.
What do you think?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked classes?!

An art drawing class where not only the model but artist and instructor are bare? I would attend and / or model

This post was edited

I think it wouldn't.there are a lot of professional nudist classes for yoga or other sports in nudist camping or resorts.you could apply there.what do you think?

I agree with your examples!
But who is it about business issues, like communication or sales?

This post was edited

I teach history at a community college, but have been a home nudist for years. When the college had to do the sudden shift to online learning on March 17th, I had to teach from home. As I do not have video capability here, I used online discussion boards, documentary videos, and posted power-points, as well as set up tests and written assignments on the Blackboard LMS that the school utilizes. Consequently, it was "whee! I get to teach naked!" for the remainder of the semester which ended May 7th. Needless to say, the switch to online wasn't quite as taxing as it might have been. I have spent 90% of my time in the nude since mid-March except for grocery shopping and doctor's appts.
This fall will be different, as I will teach in a specially equipped classroom on campus, with my students on Zoom, on the same days and times I would have been scheduled in class....so I have to add in about 6 hours per week of needing to dress like a functioning adult while on campus, and again I can monitor the online portions from home while blissfully naked. This schedule is to have us already in a routine if the Govenor chooses to fully open SUNY campuses before the end of the semester and students return to the physical classroom.

This post was edited

Best of luck to you Judy in the coming Quarters/Semesters(?). I think you're on the Quarter system but unsure about NY schools. Di said that with her limited technology skills, she and many of her colleagues, her same age, would probably have taken their Golden Handshake and allowed the more savvy and younger teachers to take their places. Hope it all works out fine for you. Stay safe and healthy and naked when you can! ;D

This post was edited

Thankfully, the school offered training online over the summer, which has helped. I set up my Zoom account today, and the college will update it to a PRO set up so that all my students can get in the "room" for the meeting/class. Only the lecture hours will be on Zoom, and the rest of the work will be online without video.
I will have time going forward to record my lectures in advance and post them to the online LMS, at which point I can teach full online sections as well as my current 2 in-class sections.
As an adjunct, I am hired by semester and contract teacher means no Golden Handshake until I have taught for a minimum of 10 years and with enough hours in to qualify. Needless to say, I will probably drop dead in front of a class when I am 80, as I only started teaching at the age of 61 :P

This post was edited

In the past there have been nude schools at various times and countries. The Doukhobors or Dukhobors had naked schools where the teachers were naked too. The FKK Museum has a very good page about nude schools.

This post was edited

In the past there have been nude schools at various times and countries. The Doukhobors or Dukhobors had naked schools where the teachers were naked too. The FKK Museum has a very good page about nude schools.

Here I am, a history major, and had never heard of the Doukhobors. Most interesting. Like so many groups, they too were rather harshly persecuted because they didn't conform to societal norms (meaning the norms of those who were in power).

I do remember learning that to disrupt Puritan church meetings, often a Quaker woman would disrobe, walk into the church during church services--all the way up to the front of the church, turn around and walk out. Given the Puritans' lack of humor, I suspect that would indeed be disruptive!

This post was edited

A gymnasium is a building for naked education -- both physical and academic.

gym -- naked
nasium -- building

This post was edited

I go to IMEN every summer and always teach three classes naked. Sometimes I wear dress shoes snd socks and a tie and nothing else. Well bondy piercings are always on me. LOL

This post was edited