Camping nude

Yes best fun thing to do with friends why wear clothes
Soon as u get there strip

This topic was edited
RE:Camping nude

Do you spend the whole time nude when you get there?
Do you bring any other clothes besides what you are wearing?

This post was edited

I have been nude 24/7 while spending a week at a CO resort or campsite. There can be just two reasons to put clothes on:- (1) if it gets too cold; and (2) to pop out to a pub for lunch or drinks. Then some spare clothing might be useful.

This post was edited

To add to what Olly said, #3, if the bugs get too bad...

This post was edited

When i go camping i get naked as soon as possible. Most of the time before i ever get to the camping spot. Stay naked the whole time. Naturally in nature

This post was edited

I've been to several nude or clothing optional campgrounds around the US, and have spent up to three days without wearing any clothes. But most experiences have been solo trips where I stayed in a little cabin rather than a tent. I don't mind tenting but I don't have all the other gear for cooking, etc.

This post was edited

I've only been nude camping once. Last year in Colorado a TN buddy and I tent camped overnight at Mountain Air Ranch, outside of Denver. It was the last warm weekend of summer and we lucked out. As soon as we checked in and parked his car, we both got out and stripped in the parking lot. Another friend came along and helped us carry everything over to the campsite, all three of us naked. We pitched the tent, no pun intended, and got everything else set up. Later, we ate supper outside and went up to the hot tub and sauna to relax and chat. When it was time to go to sleep, we crawled inside the tent, still naked. The next day, we got up, ate some breakfast, soaked again, tore everything down and packed up the car. After that we went on an amazing nude hike in the woods that surround the area. When finished, we caught up with another friend and some folks hanging out with him at his camper. Ironically, they were all wearing clothes and we were still naked. We finally got dressed at the last possible moment before we drove off back to Denver. Aside from wearing hoodies in the evening and first thing in the morning, we were naked for 24 hours straight. It was such a liberating way to experience nature and it is truly great for the soul. I can't wait to experience that again!

This post was edited

That sounds like a great time. To bad it was only one night.

This post was edited

That's awesome and totally understandable about the cool weather

This post was edited

I recently went camping with a buddy who isn't a nudist per se, but we have skinny dipped more than once. I slept nude, not sure if he did or not. He woke me up one morning by telling me to "get your nekkid ass out here and drink some coffee!" I put shoes on, strolled out to the woods, came back, grabbed a blanket in case I needed to cover quickly and to keep warm, and enjoyed a cup of coffee while also enjoying the morning air. It was a great experience.

Edit: this was not a nudist campground, just a nearly empty one. I wasn't visible to anyone outside of our site, all the sites we could see from that side of the camper were vacant.

This post was edited

I was on vacation and stopped at a nudist resort for my first nudist experience at a resort. Stripped naked after parking on a grassy area near the lake. Went on a naked hike around the resort and checked out the outdoor pool and spa, and later found the sauna. Continued my hike around the lake and pasted by the entrance and found the building with the indoor pool and outdoor showering area. As I walked a little further I ended up back at my camp site. I had set up camp in a secluded area away from most of the others that were there that was enjoying the nudist lifestyle. I ended up extending my stay to 3 day and spent all my time naked.

This post was edited