Taking trash bin to the street

I live in the country houses about 200ft apart so I always take it nude at night if a car is coming by I just step behind a tree then walk down the street to next house got caught one time and next time I saw her she wishes she could walk with me!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Taking trash bin to the street

I live in the country houses about 200ft apart so I always take it nude at night if a car is coming by I just step behind a tree then walk down the street to next house got caught one time and next time I saw her she wishes she could walk with me!!!

You should have asked he what was stopping her :)

This post was edited

A few years ago I dared my girlfriend to take her trash to the dumpster at 11pm. She lived in Apartments but I figured nobody would see that late. She is cute, 50, 103 lbs, 30a-24-26. Anyways, she says no and I do the natural thing, I DOUBLE DOG DARE her. She strips out of her clothes and opens the door. She ask if Im going with and I tell her I would watch from the balcony. As she is walking back from the dumpster, a group of four guys from the apartment below her walk out and see her. They start a casual conversation, made some comments, and 15 minutes later she was back inside. They enjoyed. She realized she enjoyed it too.

This post was edited

Done it many times but in my case a quiet lane and have been seen once by the lady next door but she knows about my nudist lifestyle and we have chatted while I have been naked.

This post was edited