Im the first one naked, may not end up that way though...

Back on our last friends trip, I was sitting on the patio and said screw it, why run in to grab my suit? I dropped my shorts and into the hotub I went. Two of our friends joined in and; and the other three who didnt join said they should have. All six of us are planning our next trip with a pool

I dont know how to post a picture in this topic, but added one picture to this groups media.

Nude hugs to all!

Ed

This topic was edited
RE:Im the first one naked, may not end up that way though...

Love it!

This post was edited

This is something I would do too and I always find it amazing how many others say they would have joined in

This post was edited

i have done similar on diffrent occasions
1 was on a lads holiday in majorca (classy) 4 of the group went for walk along coast one day, got to a nice empty beach, we were getting settled for few hours of sun n see, i just took shorts off as i was about to lay down, comments were along lines of "woah mate" "really" not related to my size i know, about 20 minutes later another one of guys went to paddle, as he got up he took his shorts off, i saw that as a little victory
Another holiday at a villa- group ofabout 10 friends and friends of friends first day layed by pool one of girls said "no one minds if i go topless do they" answers were generally -do what you want. so i asked can i take my bottoms of then? we laughed no one protested so i did, one other guy i didnt know before did same a bit after and most days were nude for me n him, some of others did on some days.

its interesting that once one person does it, takes the hit, others often join

This post was edited