Im the nude friend in the group

Finally managing to do this.

I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude. Last few times I've been over he's had a textile friend over. I've asked whether he'd care...

Rhode Island Area

Is there any members in the area? I was always the first in the pool or river naked. People follow after and never been shy. Unfortunately so many think of your naked its sexual and its really about comfort and friends

Latest Post
by  
Building a remote camp

I have a friend who has property in an area that requires 4 wheel drive for 8+ miles of driving. So the area is quite sparsely populated, and it's mostly hunt camps or just plain remote campsites. My friend has already built a cabin, and is now...

Nudist brotherhood discord server

https://discord.gg/wuH5bawKtd

Party Fantasy

I'd like to be invited to a costume party and show up with just a fig leaf. Make sure everyone sees that I do have a costume -- that I didn't arrive nude. I would make the costume completely out of paper. Then, after everyone has seen me,...

Dinner

I was invited to dinner at a friend's house -- he's a nudist. He said there would be another guest there as well. I said, I hope he's ok with nudity because I will not be wearing clothing. My friend said that he'd told the other...

Skinny Dipping

For some years I have been regularly skinny dipping on my local beach early in the morning. In view of the prevailing wind some mornings I have changed my location to a nearby cove which is more protected from the wind. A small group of mums have...

Latest Post
by  
Im the first one naked, may not end up that...

Back on our last friends trip, I was sitting on the patio and said screw it, why run in to grab my suit? I dropped my shorts and into the hotub I went. Two of our friends joined in and; and the other three who didnt join said they should have. All...