Building a remote camp

I have a friend who has property in an area that requires 4 wheel drive for 8+ miles of driving. So the area is quite sparsely populated, and it's mostly hunt camps or just plain remote campsites. My friend has already built a cabin, and is now constructing a covered outdoor lounging area. You could call it a pavilion, or a pole barn. Either description fits. My friend is not a nudist, but knows I am. He mentioned he could use help with the pavilion. I asked if he had a dress code, to which he replied "of course not". His neighbor, a younger guy, has been helping him previously, and when I heard the neighbor was coming out to work, I asked my friend if his neighbor would have a problem with my "human suit". After consulting the neighbor, he said no problem. You're always welcome her in your normal mode.

So for the last two weekends, we have done construction work. 2 guys in street clothes, and me in nothing, and it just seems the most normal thing in the world.

This topic was edited
RE:Building a remote camp

Wow so lucky ! Love being the only one naked. And then doing construction work makes it even better.

This post was edited