Challenges

Over the past couple of years I have set some naked challenges for myself. A couple years ago I hiked 100 naked miles in a summer. For a long time I had the goal of climbing a 12,000+ ft peak naked. This year I finally checked that one off summiting a peak just over 13,000 feet, only clothed close to the trailhead. I need to come up with something new. Another peak will happen, but something different would be good. Suggestions? Have you ever completed a naked challenge, either set by yourself or someone for you?

This topic was edited
RE:Challenges

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

awesome accomplishment. you should be proud. climbing that high clothed is an accomplishment most don't do.

as for a new challenge. maybe adding a layer of danger to something but not taking any layers along as options to cover up?
or something water related like kayaking or even more daring stand up paddle boarding naked. ( i have done both , kayaking quite a bit , stand up it was a very short run, talk about being exposed.)
good luck and keep us posted.

This post was edited

awesome accomplishment. you should be proud. climbing that high clothed is an accomplishment most don't do.as for a new challenge. maybe adding a layer of danger to something but not taking any layers along as options to cover up?or something water related like kayaking or even more daring stand up paddle boarding naked. ( i have done both , kayaking quite a bit , stand up it was a very short run, talk about being exposed.)good luck and keep us posted.

If Orlando Bloom can do stand up paddle boarding naked, so can you.

This post was edited

I am thinking naked skiing will be this spring's challenge. I knocked off naked snowshoeing last spring. On a warm day that works out very well. You have the forest to yourself and pretty much can explore anywhere. The sun reflecting off the snow can be a challenge on the winter white bod.

This post was edited