ENJOY THE VIEW!

I consider myself to be bisexual, although I only have actual sex with woman. However, I do enjoy looking at other naked guys and I always get aroused. I like to look at guys with large cocks. Anyone else feel this way?

Love to chat naked
live:userb6625
Chris

This topic was edited
RE:ENJOY THE VIEW!

By way of contrast I'm not particularly large (7" full erect) and enjoy showing off but I'm not really interested in looking at other penises for more than a quick glance.

This post was edited

I find large penises fascinating - so different from mine!

This post was edited

Same. I do kegels and have found watching any penis grow hands free fascinating and have observed the longer ones it takes more effort to get erect. Mine grows fast.

This post was edited

well being just above average erect i see nothing wrong with checking out another guys dick wether its larger or smaller. they are like breast they come in all sizes and its something different to look at other then yours.

This post was edited

We are nudists and we are visual creatures. Who could deny its nice to look and also to be looked at? I love to see other nudists with nothing to hide and to be seen by other nudists with nothing to hide myself.

This post was edited

Awesome, is a talent to be able to do that! I will love to see it grow!

This post was edited

Maybe it depends on the person doing the looking. I have a larger than average 'machine' and when I am hanging out on cam there will be people who look at my cam, and also people who look and then turn it off and I never see them again. Which is fine. I'm sort of glad it's not for everyone. It would be weird if EVERYONE liked it, lol. But yeah there are definitely some people who stay to look. It's a mix in my experience.

This post was edited

I'm not huge, but with a tattooed penis, I get looks from everyone.

This post was edited

Big penises will always get all the attention.

Not sure about that. My penis is unusually small and I get lots of stares on the beach, presumably because it's so out of proportion to the rest of my body.

This post was edited

As a more average sized guy...around 6inches hard... I do like to see larger cocks- hard or soft. And as others have mentioned the sight of an erect cock I find arousing and will often cause mine to rise in salute...

This post was edited