Behind the scenes of Naked Wanderings!

Hi!

We are Nick and Lins, you may know us from our blog NakedWanderings.com or from social media!
Recently, we have also decided to start a Patreon account. 2020 was a difficult year for travelers like ourselves and we can use all the support possible. So if you like to support what we're doing, make sure to check out our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nakedwanderings !

And you will get lots in return, lots of behind the scenes content and other stuff that's only for our Patreons and has never been published before... So check it out: https://www.patreon.com/nakedwanderings

Greetings,
Nick & Lins

This topic was edited
RE:Behind the scenes of Naked Wanderings!

maybe time to consider a real job, instead of begging for subscriptions/$$$ to a site no one has ever heard of

This post was edited

In the U.S. there are RVers who travel full-time like these nudies. If they need money they work camp, often trading their time and labor for camping fees.

This post was edited

GD... kinda rude in here.Their blog is actually fairly well known, by the way. It's also pretty much one of the top google results when you start searching for information on nudism.As for getting a job... this is their job. People can and do indeed make livings being bloggers and travelogue writers and the like. Believe it or not, streamers, bloggers, etc can make quite a decent amount of money.Just because you don't use their site or have no intention of sponsoring it doesn't mean you need to be rude about it. This post was not something worthy of being a jerk about.
Been following their blog for many years. My comment isnt rude, a suggestion for another money stream.

This post was edited

so why are u being a jerk then? i can have an opinion, i certainly don't need my opinion "corrected" by you

This post was edited

so why are u being a jerk then? i can have an opinion, i certainly don't need my opinion "corrected" by you

I call it the "Mirror Syndrome", it is simply a reflection. You felt the right to make a comment on a public forum and someone else has the right to comment on what you wrote. Simple as that.

This post was edited

Calling someone out for being a complete asshole isn't being rude - it's performing a public service.

I don't see anyone else being rude here except you. You are the only one who is behaving like a complete arsehole. Everyone else expresses his own opinion politely and they are all entitled to their opinions. You started calling them rude names.

If a couple wants to travel without any money of their own and goes round asking others to sponsor them, they are sure to attract the displeasure of many responsible people and those who are too respectable to live on other people's charity. If you think it's perfectly all right to go begging for money for your own personal travels so that you don't have to work for a living, that's your personal view. But you have no right to insult the others who hold a different view. Unless of course you are Nick and Lins by another name or you are related to them.

Some years ago, there was another naturist blogger who asked for money for his partner because he claims he was dying soon from a disease. A friend told me that he did the same trick years ago. Of course what Nick and Lins are doing is far more respectable - at least they are perfectly honest. It's very clear to all of us that they are just begging for money to sponsor their lifestyle. People who don't mind sponsoring other people's lifestyle can do what they want. It's their own money. And those who think such people should work for their own money are also at liberty to express their views.

There are many people these days who are begging for money so they don't have to work for a living or as they would put it, travelling is their work. I happen to hold a different view - I travel a lot myself but all on my own money. I would never beg for money or live on other people's charity. But at the same time, I would not have said a word about this because I don't normally oppose another person's views and I wouldn't have said a word about what Nick and Lins have posted. But I'm doing this only because I find your rudeness to others here totally unacceptable.

This post was edited