RE:Nude in a non nude park?

What would you do if the Rangers caught you? Stay naked...offer them coffee or wine??

This post was edited

I guess it would depend on their demeaner. LOL

This post was edited

I'm sure a lot of those forest rangers have all-over tans. All those hours alone in the woods...hot summer days...the clothes come off quickly!

This post was edited

We have gone nude in a non nude park numerous times. Last summer we camped at 3 different state parks and we made some nude time in each of them

Only briefly, but still fun

This post was edited

We have gone nude in a non nude park numerous times. Last summer we camped at 3 different state parks and we made some nude time in each of themOnly briefly, but still fun

Seems quite possible. Theres a very large state park I visit which has secluded trails and beaches.

This post was edited

A zillion years ago, when I lived in California, I used to take my kids to state parks. We'd hike off to a stream and play in the stream all day. They'd leave their swimsuits on but dad got naked. We were out of the way and it was very unlikely that anyone would venture passed us -- but shorts were right there, just in case.

Found out years later, that being nude in California State Parks is legal with just a couple of caveats:

1. can't be doing anything sexual,
2. if someone asks you to put clothing on and you do so right away without argument, then you haven't broken the law.

You can do that once a day. This also includes all state beaches. It's based on the Cahill Memo that says, in essence: if someone is nude but causing no other problems and no private citizen has complained, leave them alone.

This post was edited

A friend an I used to go skinny-dipping in the Merced River that flows right through Yosemite. We would get into the water with our swimsuits on and then take them off. We'd dive down and anchor our suits under a big rock -- and then play nude out in the river right in the middle of the campground.

Turns out, again, that this was probably legal.

This post was edited

no there is not a law against nudity on federal lands. we camp a lot here in Eastern Washington and always find a spot so as not to bother anyone but still go nude.

This post was edited

We are spending the summer in a RV park with lots of trails and land. Wife and I found a secluded area off the beaten path which provides trees and shrubs for privacy. From the lack of footprints it seems no one ever walks through that area. This has been a great place to get rid of tan lines. It is a short walk from our rig and just five or ten minutes in the midday sun does the trick in building up a good base without burning.

This post was edited

Well since we sleep nude, wake naked, and make breakfast, sometimes garden or wash the yard windows at home, when camping nothing changes, perhaps carry a towel to the river to swim or washroom. Irish sites tend to be quite underpopulated.... And the cycle pathways can accommodate my nude cycling when wearing a dress length coloured carribean string vest. On Sunday the sun shone and I cycled along the river 20 miles from Belfast to the beautiful naturist beach by Cunningburn wearing a bright green string vest stretched down to my thighs for a great tan. Very careful to tuck in any bits, skin still visible, but discreet. Plenty of people on the cycle greenway who smiled and chatted, police car passing, nobody even noticed

This post was edited