RE:My hairy minge

I like both. the lady gets to choose for herself

This post was edited

Lovely natural look, thank you for sharing.

This post was edited

you look great....

This post was edited

I love a bush, although a minor trim sometimes helps (depending on the individual), others it just looks great. My, I think you would look good whatever you did with bush x

This post was edited

I don't mind hair down there. Just trim it up some. I just trim mine, don't shave it bare like some people do.

This post was edited

I think its natural to have the hair still there.We got it becouse we need it and mostly people I have meet like women and girls to have it.I feel more and more girls and women let it be hairy at least here.//Mysan
I like hair it makes a woman mysterious like the icing on a cake great pic

This post was edited

I think its natural to have the hair still there.We got it becouse we need it and mostly people I have meet like women and girls to have it.I feel more and more girls and women let it be hairy at least here.//MysanI like hair it makes a woman mysterious like the icing on a cake great picand let's not forget what an important part scent and smell make to the attraction if one to another .

This post was edited

There is no question about that, hair is very important where smell is concerned.

This post was edited

The smell and scent are important if we are talking about attractions between people. The problem here is that many of those which are shaving are doing because of some esthetic reason of looking good according to social standard. For me nudism doesn't mean to be seen by others but to be myself. In summer time I'm shaving completely (legs, chest, pubis) because I want to get fully tanned, to accumulate as much sun is possible and also because is feeling better when I'm swimming in the sea (yes, I'm a good swimmer). From my point of view nudism first of all means to accept ourselves as we are. I'm doing nudism for myself, not for the others.

This post was edited

You look great

This post was edited