1st time

First time I have seen my wife clothed up indoors in quite the while. Stat is at 77 and she has yoga pants (she does rock then tho) and sweat shirt on.
It is -20 windchill, she walks the dog and feeds birds. Chill leaking through the windows and another 10" of snow on the way.
I am so tempted to go all anal out on Florida and SoCal folks that wimper about there coolish or rain weather. OK venting is over.

This topic was edited
RE:1st time

I am so tempted to go all anal out on Florida and SoCal folks that wimper about there coolish or rain weather. OK venting is over.

You mean like us in the Sacramento area talking about how cold it is when it was 55 today with a windchill making it 53, or how we think we are going to die when it gets clear down to 28 at night a few times a year? Yes, we are weather wimps! I feel for those of you getting hit by this current blast of cold and snow, stay warm and safe!

This post was edited

First time I have seen my wife clothed up indoors in quite the while. Stat is at 77 and she has yoga pants (she does rock then tho) and sweat shirt on.It is -20 windchill, she walks the dog and feeds birds. Chill leaking through the windows and another 10" of snow on the way.I am so tempted to go all anal out on Florida and SoCal folks that wimper about there coolish or rain weather. OK venting is over.

YIKES... that is COLD!!! Get no argument from me! That's why we live here! ;DDD

This post was edited

yes its cold out almost everywhere

This post was edited

I must agree on bundling up...even if its just a little bit. Its supposed to get down to 29F tonight and thats cold for us. All the potted plants are in the garage, the exposed pipes are wrapped and well probably leave a couple of faucets dripping just to be safe. Well be fine and hope that our northern brethren will be likewise.

This post was edited

Good response Andy or I would have to go all anal yet another time on another SoCal friend. :D :D
Florida ppl are the worst... well why dont you just move here over and over again. Whine when its cloudy or 60 degrees. Do I want yo YES it's my dream, is it possible owning a business and Luanns concerns with her elderly parents here uh well no. If I even explain that to the spoiled Florida commentators they will say it again on our next contact. Its seems to be a disconnected world there.

This post was edited

Good response Andy or I would have to go all anal yet another time on another SoCal friend. :D :D
Florida ppl are the worst... well why dont you just move here over and over again. Whine when its cloudy or 60 degrees. Do I want yo YES it's my dream, is it possible owning a business and Luanns concerns with her elderly parents here uh well no. If I even explain that to the spoiled Florida commentators they will say it again on our next contact. Its seems to be a disconnected world there.

This post was edited