Why do you sleep naked ?

Having a weird discussion on twitter the other night with some mates and the topic of being naked in bed came up - I don't remember how. Out of 6 of us only 2 were naked sleepers (the others were 2 boxers, 1 briefs and 1 PJ's). Now I know it's all down to personal choice but for me the question isn't 'why do you sleep naked' but why DON'T you sleep naked ?[/I]

For me it's all about the comfort and freedom that I feel being naked in bed. It's one of the few times I can be naked and not feel guilty of worried about what might be said or what others might think.

This topic was edited
RE:Why do you sleep naked ?

Just more comfortable. I can tolerate wearing just gym shorts if I have to share a room with someone beside my wife, but strongly prefer not to. Can't tolerate wearing anything above the waist or below the knees in bed.

This post was edited

I find it wierd to sleep clothed. I feel like somebody has tied me up if clothed. I still sometimes wear a vest if I get cold, but I cannot live without being commando. My ex was pretty annoyed by me sleeping naked and I had to start wearing boxers and somehow I made myself used to it, but it feels too restrictive. Probably freedom of overall movement is one of the reason. I mean, if I move, the clothes are not touching here and there!

This post was edited

Having a weird discussion on twitter the other night with some mates and the topic of being naked in bed came up - I don't remember how. Out of 6 of us only 2 were naked sleepers (the others were 2 boxers, 1 briefs and 1 PJ's). Now I know it's all down to personal choice but for me the question isn't 'why do you sleep naked' but why DON'T you sleep naked ?[/I]For me it's all about the comfort and freedom that I feel being naked in bed. It's one of the few times I can be naked and not feel guilty of worried about what might be said or what others might think.

I had the same discussion with my lunch crew and the count was the same. Came up because someone had stopped in the PJ wearer in the early evening and he was already in his.

This post was edited

Being a nudist I am nude during the evening so I go to bed I am already nude. I sleep much better when naked and the many health benefits that sleeping nude offers makes it a healthy lifestyle.

This post was edited

A BIG reason I sleep naked is because that's the way the human body was designed to sleep. It was never intended to be covered up with all manner of textiles, no matter what it was doing, asleep or awake. So like the OP said, it's not a matter of why do you sleep naked, but what don't you sleep naked?

This post was edited

Started sleeping naked at 13.... I loved the feeling and comfort. I can't sleep any other way now.. If I have to share a room with a work colleague I tell them I sleep naked. Never had a problem yet...

This post was edited

It just feels better on my body to relax and sleep that way. I don't want to move around when I'm sleeping and then get all twisted up in my clothes and sheets.

This post was edited

Any kind of clothing is restrictive . It binds up , or resists movement differently than skin. So much better to be a uniform surface of skin that is sandwiched between comfy bedding If it is cold add a layer to the bedding not your body

This post was edited

To warm and no bunching or twisting of pjs. Also studies shows for the best sleep you should let your body cool down

This post was edited

Why do I sleep naked.... that is not a question. I want to be naked 24 hours a day, but unfortunatly that is not possible. I cannot work, go to a shop or go for a walk without clothes. So I can only be naked every evening and every night....

This post was edited