RE:Coping With The Pandemic

Got my first Covid shot!

This post was edited

Got my first Covid shot!
That's awesome! We're scheduled to get ours later this week. Looking forward to a sense of relief.

This post was edited

And my husband and I both got our first shot the last week of February. The past year has been interesting. I am retired. My husband is a schoolteacher now teaching from his zoom classroom. Coping with the pandemic has not been that difficult Well, except for the loss of socializing. We did not socialize that much, but now we dont do it at all. In the past year there have been less than five people in our pool for a naked swim time. I never more than one or two at a time.

This post was edited

Got my first Covid shot!That's awesome! We're scheduled to get ours later this week. Looking forward to a sense of relief.

Got a robo-call today that our second shot is postponed! So disappointed!

This post was edited

My partner and I got our second Covid vaccine about 3 1/2 weeks ago. So we're good to go now and very thankful!

This post was edited

Got my first Covid shot!That's awesome! We're scheduled to get ours later this week. Looking forward to a sense of relief.Got a robo-call today that our second shot is postponed! So disappointed!

Back on for later today!

This post was edited

Nice. We got our first and get our second Friday.

This post was edited

Got mine this past weekend.

This post was edited

Got mine this past weekend.

Two weeks and you can be in public.

This post was edited

Finally got out for five glorious naked days in the sun! Good to see 'normal' returning to naked normal! LOL!!

This post was edited