Chubby Nudist Men

Seattle

Any chubby nudist guys in Seattle want to explore and hang out? Just looking for a buddy to befriend and do things naked together. Chubby guy myself just thought Id give this a try.

For someone who fancy a different...

Hello Everyone, I'm excited to share that I'm working on a fun and creative photography project and I'm on the lookout for folks who are interested in participating. No need to worry if you've never done anything like this before,...

Latest Post
by  
weight

well i'm not bragging ok yes i am but i've cut back snacking and eating a lot of bread products and down to 255# from 275 # my goal 230 or i'd settle for 240 . also been doing fall yard work so when i do wear pants i can tighten another...

turtled penis

i wonder how many other chubby nudist penises turtle when flaccid and does it bother you or are you ok with it. i've put on considerable weight over past years and recently had my left testicle removed and my penis has pretty much gone into...

Photos

new member to this group. Having had a browse at all the wonderful pics in this group, I decided to add a few of my own :) whilst I appreciate that they need authorising before you can see them, I hope it wont take too long :)

Cock Ring

Ok I tried using a cockring a few weeks back, how do you get it to stay on ona large (fat lol ) body ??any Suggestions' please.

New to the group

Hello, I am new in this group and I want to thanks for accepting me. I like chubby mens and have also put a photo of myself. Have a nice day all of you sexy mens here.

Latest Post
by  
chubby men in speedos

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!

Jock straps

I used to be envious of guys parading in jock straps usually the tough muscular rugby player type now I like all guys in jock straps still like to see rugby guys in them . always been overweight but got used to people seeing me naked early on , so...

attraction to chubby men

When I was younger I was attracted to a variety of men and body types. As I get older I am only attracted to bigger blokes with some meat on their bones. Has this happened to any others?