Chubby Nudist Men

Newbie to the group - Hi from Ireland

I'm new to the group and look forward to chatting with you and making some new friends

Hi everyone! My name is Ryan. Im 27 yrs old, 510, and 220 lbs. Im back on this site after a long hiatus, so I need to build back up my friend list. Please feel free to message me or send a friend request. Im super friendly and will make every...

Can't add New Members

With the recent updates I cannot see when new members request to be added. I also some times get a message that the group is no longer a private group. I have contacted admins to make sure our group integrity remains intact. Nude Tim

Hello from Chicago

Thank you Tim for allowing me to join ur group! Hope to meet local nude guys to hang out with and get to know.

hello summer

Hope all your northern hemisphere men have a great summer and get your bodys naked in the sun. In Australia the beach days are almost gone!

Latest Post
by  
Nudist friends ettiquette...

I'm from North Carolina and new to this lifestyle. I must admit, I'm enjoying it so much. I just met up and hung out with my first nudist buddy and it was great. Question(s) tho... 1- Is there an etiquette amongst nudist friends? If so, what...

Happy New Year

Hello, Just taking the time to wish you all a Happy New Year! Stay Nude. DN

Latest PostThanks!
by Darknude 
Caption Your Gallery Photos

Tired of all the uncaptioned photos under the new format? Oily Gramps has come up with a solution! Do this - Please use the caption facility under your photos in the gallery to identify yourself and your photos. It is the keyboard icon - 2nd from...

What I want for Christmas

is to see pictures of all of you. I love seeing you guys naked. Chubby men are hot especially without clothes. Merry Christmas guys.

Latest PostHappy New Year!
by BareDude 
thank you

thant you to add me than member of this group