Chubby Nudist Men

maintaining weight or getting chubbier

are other maintaining their weight over the years or getting chubbier ? since retiring i put on a extra 30 pounds and i was already chubby back than, i would love to get back down to 230 as the heavier i get i notice some of the task i do in the...

Will you be nude??

As the colder weather (and snow for some of us) approaches, what are your plans to be able to be nude over the winter months?

Bears on Whatsapp photo exchange

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in joining our group chat you can do it here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HIbbfFyOYmXLBWI3AFA4jw. Only 2 requirements:...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Ontario,Canada

Nice to be in the group hope to make new friends.. Thanks Tim.

Change of season

Sending feels to all those in the Northen hemisphere whose swim season is ending. But so so happy that down south the weather is changing and getting warmer time to get the kit off and hit the beach.

New to the site/group, greetings from...

Hey guys...what a great group, thoroughly enjoy the pics and posts! Still trying to figure out a lot of things... We have a few photos in our profile, but we'll post some more in here soon! Hugs.

Bummed

I'm bummed, due to a pending legal issue I have to take my profile private!

North Dallas Chubbies chatting

Hey, if you are looking for a decent group of people to chat with in the DFW area, I can invite you to our chat group. Just need your kik name, or I can message you the kik code.

Latest Post
by  
bonjour

je suis un nouveau membre merci pour l'ajout dans ce groupe

Thank you

Thank You for letting Me join this group. uploaded a photo. Let me know how You like it. Have a grate day.