Chubby Nudist Men

I'm New to Group -Posted Artwork

I'm new to the group. I just posted some pencil drawings I did of a young man, 5'8, 290#, that posed for me in June. I also, do fine art nude photography. I also posted a recent self-portrait I took in the woods.

Have added my photos hope you like.

Pics of me while on holiday enjoy :)

Tightly whities

Anyone like wearing tights whities? I have worn FOTL at times for something different besides boxers. I have lost some weight and they look even better on me than I would have dreamed. I recently bought some white briefs that are skimpier and love...

Hull, UK this weekend

Any other chubby guys in Hull this weekend for the Sea of Hull naked photoshoot? Want to buddy up to give each other a hand with applying the body paint?

summer

hows every ones summer going where do you guys go for your nude time myself i like the beach try to get there a couple times a week if i can havent had any lucky at a resort single guys are looked down on it seems hope every one has a great day

Victoria BC

Heading over to Victoria British Columbia tomorrow for a week. Have my speedo in case I can't find a nude beach.

UK Chubbies

Hi all chubbie here from the UK based in Essex was wondering if anyone is local to me pics on profile :) I have promised myself that this is going to be the year i take the first step out in public just a little concerned about being a chubby and...