UK Chubbies

Hi all chubbie here from the UK based in Essex was wondering if
anyone is local to me pics on profile :)

I have promised myself that this is going to be the year i take the first step out in public just a little concerned about being a chubby and having small parts as you can see.....but going to do it just need some support.

This topic was edited
RE: UK Chubbies

Hi all chubbie here from the UK based in Essex was wondering ifanyone is local to me pics on profile :)I have promised myself that this is going to be the year i take the first step out in public just a little concerned about being a chubby and having small parts as you can see.....but going to do it just need some support.We are a chubby couple and when we go to nude clubs or resorts no one has ever mentioned our size apart from ourselves. People look at the face and chat to the face. well yes we have a sly look but on the whole people accept you as a person. We have been doing nude for over 30 years now and love it

This post was edited

I'm in the coventry area this weekend if anyone fancies a naked chill-out

This post was edited

Hi all chubbie here from the UK based in Essex was wondering ifanyone is local to me pics on profile :)I have promised myself that this is going to be the year i take the first step out in public just a little concerned about being a chubby and having small parts as you can see.....but going to do it just need some support.size dont matter we all same when naked as peeps have said talk to the face not body,

This post was edited