Alaska Cruise

Well I decided to move this from Admin Stuff
Hi guys! I've been without internet access for over a week whilst on a holiday cruise to Alaska. Will be approving membership and photos in the next day or two. If you have your profile set to private I will not be approving your membership request. Also you must have at least one photo of yourself in your gallery. Message me if you have questions, and thanks for your patience.TimWow -
Alaska! How was it? I've looked at a couple of train/cruise package
up North and always thought it would be awesome. Sorry about all the
clothes, but hope you got some rest & relaxation in. Welcome back!
Cheers!Alaska was cold and rainy but spectacular. Only time I could be nude was in my cabin. I would do it again but would love to have a balcony room next time so at least i could see outside and be nude when the wind wasn't blowing. It did get into the low 60s twice in seven days.
We had one day, while in Glacier Bay with no rain and that was great. On the stops in Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan, it had periods of rain and no rain.

This topic was edited
RE: Alaska Cruise

i think if i was on a cruise to Alaska i'd have to jump ship and stay awhile, never been but always watch the reality shows and National Geographic it would be great to spend a year there in some little fishing village. i take it yours wasn't a nude cruise Tim but i'm sure you had a great time enjoying the view of a spectacular state.

This post was edited