great to see this group active again

gday Chubby men, good to see lots of activity in this group and heaps of great pics!
Tony

This topic was edited
RE: great to see this group active again

Well I had some health issues and have been off for almost two weeks! Got it cleared up now and started approving members and photos. If your profile is private, or if you have no pictures of you in your gallery there is a good chance you won't be accepted in our group.
Come on guys how about some new photos to the gallery!

This post was edited

Well I had some health issues and have been off for almost two weeks! Got it cleared up now and started approving members and photos. If your profile is private, or if you have no pictures of you in your gallery there is a good chance you won't be accepted in our group. Come on guys how about some new photos to the gallery!Hope you are feeling better nice to have you back...Tony

This post was edited

Hope your back to normal health..

This post was edited

Well I had some health issues and have been off for almost two weeks! Got it cleared up now and started approving members and photos. If your profile is private, or if you have no pictures of you in your gallery there is a good chance you won't be accepted in our group. Come on guys how about some new photos to the gallery!Hi Tim,
Glad you're feeling better. :)

This post was edited

Welcome back and thanks for letting me join the group! Some pics of me in profile... And often on cam in the chat...Welcome to the group!

This post was edited

Thanks to those who have joined lately! Feel free to add your photos too!

This post was edited