Chubby Nudist Men

no underwear

Do you guy go commando all the time? certain occasions? Usually I do with shorts and jeans feels more comfortable and looks better.

nude city

if you had the opportunity to live in a community when it was acceptable to be nude in public would you ? store, bank , gas station , park ! a lot of people have body issues even thin people and especially women or the ones i known but add being...

Latest Post
by  
wardrobe change

as weather warms does your wardrobe at home change ? during winter months i wear a t shirt but always bottomless and when i go to bed same thing just a t shirt but i have noticed over past 5 years or so as i get chubbier the t shirt even though big...

Time to Travel

I'm staying home this Holiday weekend. Wish I was going somewhere fun! Where are you going?

Chubby noob!

Hi all, recently joined the site after coming across it online. I'm a (very) chubby 43 year old Indian guy from the West Midlands in the UK and due to my size am not a social nudist at all. My wife isn't into nudity of any type as she...

Is "looking for guys in-shape"...

I think it is and that's why I wrote Nakedron1 (the guy who said that on his profile). The guy blocked me and replied that my profile says "I like bulky hairy men" and that it's the same. It really is? I think it's very...

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

There'll be men of all shapes and sizes. Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~...

Thank you for accepting my invite.

Hello everyone! I cant wait to meet all my new friends in this group! I have gained a bit of weight so naturally I feel out of place a little when I see more in shape men and women. I know this group will be perfect for me and my continual love for...

Question for Straight or Bisexual or...

If you are straight, bisexual or bi-curious, does it bother you if a gay guy gives you a 'like' on your pics or profile?

New Kid on the Block

I just found this group and decided that I had to join. I have always been an overweight guy, for as long as I can remember (and that is quite some time)... I used to be real ashamed of my body, but now I have grown to not care so much what others...