no underwear

Do you guy go commando all the time? certain occasions?

Usually I do with shorts and jeans feels more comfortable and looks better.

This topic was edited
RE:no underwear

I used to go commando all the time when I was younger and quite a bit slimmer. I didn't even know there was a word for it back then. But nowadays, I need some support when I'm wearing pants or shorts as my balls tend to get smushed and they become sore afterwards. So I wear underwear nearly all the time for work or when I have to be dressed for long periods of time.

This post was edited

interesting, now I am bigger I tend to do it more , but not when it gets really hot as my balls sweat a bit

This post was edited

I only wear underwear at work as I found trousers tend to show the outline more (not that I'm huge there). Commando all the time otherwise.

This post was edited

I wear string bikini underwear, like some coverage....

This post was edited

100% commando here as of over 2 years ago and no interest in turning back. That includes commando with suit as well as jeans and shorts. Love the freeballing life!

This post was edited

the only issue I have is my untrimmed bush, need to be careful with the zipper!

This post was edited

I only wear underwear at work as I found trousers tend to show the outline more (not that I'm huge there). Commando all the time otherwise.

I like showing of my outline, nothing to hide....maybe not for work haha

This post was edited

I wear underwear to work. If I am cutting the grass or going hiking I don't wear underwear. I'm usually nude at home during the summer.

This post was edited

I wear underwear to work. If I am cutting the grass or going hiking I don't wear underwear. I'm usually nude at home during the summer.

This post was edited

the only issue I have is my untrimmed bush, need to be careful with the zipper!That is why I only wear track pants , no underwear no zippers, all good.Part of the gym uniform is a very thin track pant, also tight around the hips and thighs, so my butt sticks out and my penis, as I do not wear anything underneath. Only problem is this cold weather when I am outside coming back home, I feel naked haha

lucky fella, your uniform must look great!

This post was edited