- Have had manboobs most of my life. You could even motorboat!
- neoshaboyjoined a group
For those of us who have them, and those who had them and figured out how to get rid of them. let us know. I have had them since being an overweight...
- As soon as I walk in the door! I undress, toss my clothes in the hamper. In fact I keep the clothes I plan to wear next in the laundry room so I...
- neoshaboyuploaded photo
- When was your first time you realized you actually wanted to live the nudist life style? I believe mine was about 30 years ago. I've always loved...
- I was 17 and looking at colleges. I was invited to visit MU in Columbia MO. The guy who was my mentor/guide told me about a place called the Mud Pits...
- Very happy to be single. I often think that it would be nice to even have a roommate, but then I think about my loss of freedom to do whatever I want...
- I was married twice. My first wife died and I could not image life without being married. So, I married again -- biggest mistake of my life. The...
- I also found that life improved greatly after my divorce. I would have never done it. She did. Glad she did. Boy, I hear you! I look back at how...
I love life and enjoy being nude as much as possible.
I am open minded and do not judge others.
Anonymous - 68
- 5' 11"
- campbell california
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
interesting people of all walks of life, who are open minded and do not preach.
art, architecture, furniture design, painting, music, and spiritual growth.
I am a chick flick kind of guy. Love comedys, old movies and an occasional thriller.
all music...even rap!
I do not believe in heros, but admire anyone who teaches me something. Anyone who accepts me for me and does not judge me.The person who I would most like to meet..my dad. My dad died when I was 13 months old. He must have been an amazing man. I have never met anyone who had a bad thing to say about him. By all accounts, he was a kind, generous, loving man, who's life was too short.