- Digestion begins and finishes with a hole and two cheeks, both with more hair than I can keep up with. I tend to shave the north end and let the...
- I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude. Last few...
- neoshaboy responded to a topic "Are Male Nudist More Open Mined in being Seen Naked"
- It is strange when a person says he, or she, doesn't want to be looked at, While; the fashion world is hell bent on creating clothing that begs...
- neoshaboycreated a topic
- USAFfor me and family
- In the USAF from 1971 to 1975. Loved every minute after leaving basic! Encouraged my step-son, son, and son-in-law to all join. Step-son retired...
- About two years ago, I went to a dermatologist to get a skin tag removed from my eyelid. I normally just rip skin tags off, but figured that...
- I have always been small. Then became little. Now registered as cute. Used to bother me that mine was so small, but now Im quiet happy with it!
- Have any of you guys considered wearing a skirt instead of shorts -- when you have to wear clothing? I've been giving it some serious thought....
I love life and enjoy being nude as much as possible.
I am open minded and do not judge others.
Anonymous - 68
- 5' 11"
- campbell california
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
interesting people of all walks of life, who are open minded and do not preach.
art, architecture, furniture design, painting, music, and spiritual growth.
I am a chick flick kind of guy. Love comedys, old movies and an occasional thriller.
all music...even rap!
I do not believe in heros, but admire anyone who teaches me something. Anyone who accepts me for me and does not judge me.The person who I would most like to meet..my dad. My dad died when I was 13 months old. He must have been an amazing man. I have never met anyone who had a bad thing to say about him. By all accounts, he was a kind, generous, loving man, who's life was too short.