Is "looking for guys in-shape" body shaming?

I think it is and that's why I wrote Nakedron1 (the guy who said that on his profile). The guy blocked me and replied that my profile says "I like bulky hairy men" and that it's the same. It really is? I think it's very different ("Liking" vs "looking for") but maybe I am too biased and emotional. Do I have the skin too thin? I would love to know the thoughts from this group. Hugs to all.

This topic was edited
RE:Is "looking for guys in-shape" body shaming?

I think it is and that's why I wrote Nakedron1 (the guy who said that on his profile). The guy blocked me and replied that my profile says "I like bulky hairy men" and that it's the same. It really is? I think it's very different ("Liking" vs "looking for") but maybe I am too biased and emotional. Do I have the skin too thin? I would love to know the thoughts from this group. Hugs to all.

That sounds like a personal preference but not body shaming. Maybe it depends on how the phrase is being used.

This post was edited

I get wanting to find someone physically fit if youre starting a nudist rock climbing group but to make that a condition for any interaction at all is just meanspirited. Its similar to the people who put age limits on their friends. We need everybody abd every body to learn and grow.

This post was edited

I get wanting to find someone physically fit if youre starting a nudist rock climbing group but to make that a condition for any interaction at all is just meanspirited. Its similar to the people who put age limits on their friends. We need everybody abd every body to learn and grow.

This post was edited

Absolutely.

This post was edited

I'm not one that has to put labels on everything, but that sort of request is clearly antithetical to the whole idea of naturism. It is speaks to sex appeal, reinforcing the idea the nudity == sex, something True Nudists constantly have to fight.

This post was edited