turtled penis

i wonder how many other chubby nudist penises turtle when flaccid and does it bother you or are you ok with it. i've put on considerable weight over past years and recently had my left testicle removed and my penis has pretty much gone into hiding especially in the morning , surprisingly i like it i always wanted to be uncut and when i look in the mirror all i see is foreskin and my peehole if that makes sense also easier to pee sitting down. when younger i was about 5 inches hard now about 3 1/2 . i guess i've been a nudist long enough to accept what i have and have seen enough nude bodies to say i've never seen a perfect one. not to make fun but when i see a well endowed guy at camp or the beach i'm thankful i don't have to lug one around.

This topic was edited
RE:turtled penis

Mine all but disappears sometimes, but can get back to its 6.5. But never for long. Prostate cancer didnt help, blue pills sometimes, but still have not had the right stimulation for quite sometime. I too admire what I see in here and other sites and I admit gone from curious to bi. But that is not for here. More for the other site.

This post was edited

Hi there... mine is small too. When this photo was taken, i was probably around 100kg. Only 3 1/2 inch when it's hard. My penis is also curved downward a bit when it's hard. My testicles are small too. Nothing to be proud of as a man.

This post was edited

Mine does that too. I blame many years of BP meds, but it's probably just 'cause I'm too fat. :)

This post was edited

Mine thinks he is a turtle as well. The first time I went to a nude beach I lay on my stomach. Now I realize I should just enjoy and not worry about others.

This post was edited

i wonder how many other chubby nudist penises turtle when flaccid and does it bother you or are you ok with it. i've put on considerable weight over past years and recently had my left testicle removed and my penis has pretty much gone into hiding especially in the morning , surprisingly i like it i always wanted to be uncut and when i look in the mirror all i see is foreskin and my peehole if that makes sense also easier to pee sitting down. when younger i was about 5 inches hard now about 3 1/2 . i guess i've been a nudist long enough to accept what i have and have seen enough nude bodies to say i've never seen a perfect one. not to make fun but when i see a well endowed guy at camp or the beach i'm thankful i don't have to lug one around.
Not only am I fat, but I had a radical prostatectomy, so I lost length from the cancer and lost length from the weight so I look like I have two belly buttons

This post was edited

I was "cut" at birth, as I aged and put on weight around my middle and fat mound at my cock, the head started to go into hiding. When this first started happening it really bothered me .. not the fact it happened but I could feel the skin roll up over the Head. I was continually reaching down and pulling it back .. even at the Nudist beach and Nudist Resort I was a member of.... back when it was okay if I were standing but when I would sit down.. I'd get the Turtle Neck Sweat Shirt ..
With the skin rolled up I can still feel it especially at the V and Frenulum ( at least Docs didn't get the Frenulum when the made the cut .. and left me with a nice lump of feel good skin just below the Frenulum which I pierced for even more "feel good".
Me

This post was edited

You certainly aren't alone there, many of us have the same issue.

This post was edited

*I'll admit I love small ones including turtles & micros. So the following reply leans toward a favorable outlook.
OK, guys. If it's an issue of looks or what others think...it is what it is as it applies to just nudity. Most nudist has some issue with a particular body part. However, a cock-centric society seems to impose thoughts on size, cut/uncut, etc. For some, age & weight gain create this while some were simply born with it.

As far as more intimate thoughts on turtled penises, I personally enjoy them as some others do [really]. It's like a hidden treasure to be encouraged [warm breath and a moist mouth] to come out & grow - and in no way implies small growth [2" to 6"]. I find this more sensual & intimate than a good size cock just hanging there.
Just my thoughts.

This post was edited

I'm starting to see it occasionally - must be an age thing. It's never happened in a public nude setting, just usually on cold days when dressed. And one memorable occasion of my first roof-down nude drive through local streets late at night. Even though hardly anyone was around, I felt every street light, especially the brighter ones over intersections! Total turtle in no time.

It doesn't really bother me, it's more amusing than anything. The only negative aspect is if I sit on the toilet and not realise - the stream goes under the seat but over the rim of the bowl!

This post was edited

Mine does, these days. I accept it for what it is.

This post was edited