RE:turtled penis

Yes, the heavier I got, the more my penis would turtle. But, it still gets rigid to the 5-12" that I have always had. So don't get discouraged. Show your large body with pride.

This post was edited

Yes, the heavier I got, the more my penis would turtle. But, it still gets rigid to the 5-12" that I have always had. So don't get discouraged. Show your large body with pride.

Proudly show off that very beautiful naked body of yours, regardless of its size. What is so important, is to be happy with what you have.

This post was edited
RE: turtled penis

Since my radical prostatectomy three years ago, I have noticed that I also 'turtle up' a lot now. I also have lost some length due to the surgery. It has made me a bit self-conscious at nudist events but I am learning to deal with it and accept it.

This post was edited

Im.smaller than you. It's who I am. The penis doesn't make the man. To other nudists everything about the body is amazing.

This post was edited

Just re-ready posted comments. I don't know how you took it but it doesn't sound the way Ieant it. I hope I didn't offend you. I simply meant to say that the body is beautiful matter what size who has od any part. As far as having a bigger belly it does make the size of my penis diminish. But that's who I am. I started putting on weight when I quit smoking.

This post was edited

My penis doesn't completely "turtle" when flaccid, but it comes pretty close. I'm happy with the length and girth when it's hard, so having it get so small when soft doesn't bother me too much.

This post was edited

I have that happen to me alot more and more as I get older most of the time I look like I just got out of the pool

This post was edited

i read and even chat with a lot of guys who are small who are uncomfortable being nude with other are who are more home nudist but hopefully they will be encouraged weather small , turtled or uncomfortable the way they're penis is to take the next step and become a social nudist weather a coed or gay/men nudist club/camp/ retreat or just a small group where we can get together nude yes you only live once . even the ymca is a place to start workout, swim , run , play a sport come in get nude take a long nude shower some even have hot tubs . i grew up in the age of pe class where everyone showered yeah they even had turtled penises back than but thankfully we had no choice but to dress out and shower in the end of class unlike todays kids .

This post was edited

Turtle penises happen more of chubby guys, i think they look cute. Be proud of what you have

This post was edited

For sure mine does. Even though I'm cut, mine looks uncut because the belly pushes the foreskin past the head. I do actually enjoy pulling the foreskin on my little guy. Looking at me when soft, I can go from invisible all foreskin to around 2", but only if it's warm. Love how I look when it's been cooking in the sun, balls droop, and foreskin recedes. I max out at 5.5" on a good day. After swimming or exercising, the little guy totally retreats into my body and I'm all Turtled Foreskin. Somehow, over the years I've accepted it and part of that was showing my nude body to the world through pools and beaches.

This post was edited