RE:Favorite place(s) to be free outdoors

Our back yard have 5 Acres of woods that I have a trail mowed

This post was edited

Iowacouple that sounds very nice. When are you going to invite us all there? ;-)

This post was edited

And maybe a few more midwestern couples who aren't far away ... :])

This post was edited

Purchased this property to enjoy with friends!

This post was edited

Looks great. Wish I could visit.

This post was edited

Looks idyllic!

This post was edited

I enjoy my hideaway beach. Hikes to it naked also goes there by quad/atv. Another beach is Deadmans bay beach near lumsden beach. Enjoys leaving the parking lot naked completely clothes free spend a day along the shoreline naked.

This post was edited

Beautiful!!!

This post was edited

Our favorite place is at home with guest's. we have secluded property and camping spaces with lots of room between . a common area for cook outs and hanging out together. but we also love to just go up in the mountains to camp. we have a nice location that is private enough for up to 4 travel trailers and more tents.

This post was edited

As I sit here on my porch, this is probably one of my favorite places to enjoy. Its a mild 79F at midday with a light breeze and a distant thunderstorm rumbling. The land has a gentle slope down towards an old sinkhole while the ever present oaks provide shade & greenery. I can sit here and enjoy the bounty of nature and literally bask in it. I think Ill sit just a spell more. =)

This post was edited