- emazingjoined a group
- Certified and Paid Lifetime Members Only
For members to TN who have completed their certification and coughed up some money to support the website.
- It does not happen often but, I have family coming to visit. All are textiles and some are introducing their significant other to the family. There...
- I just saw one of Arvados groups that read, since this group has not reached 50 members then there is a deadline that it will be deleted and moved to another better web site. I wonder if all of his groups will go?
- I would be one of the profiles Secret mentioned. When I joined this site and payed for lifetime membership, it was just me. We then were married and...
- OMG! I am so stir crazy! Ive been disappointed with this past summers nude time and lacking in social time in general. Ive been recovering from a traffic accident that has kept me in the house for the most part. Now, the temperatures are dropping and outside time is getting limited. Are there any activities out there to make the most of my time and get social nude time?
- I enjoy driving nude when I have longer trips to take. It just does not seem worth the effort to try and undress and get dressed for short trips. So,...
- I have seen the story on spying appliances more than once. I think that has more to do with just about anything that communicates over Wi-Fi could be...
- Ill join in. Ive had a good reminder that I need tod a better job of staying in shape. Not retired yet and my job has some physicality.
- emazinguploaded photos
E grew up always having an inclination to nudism. No one in his house was a practicing nudist although his father took he and his brother to the Michigan dunes where he was warned that they might see people naked walking around. He is very comfortable being in his skin and he greatly enjoys public nudity in places that it is expected. Hes not afraid to push the boundaries when its safe to do so.
I, on the other hand, am comfortable with nudity (due to years working in health care) but Ive never had a desire to participate in social nudism. There are many reasons behind that, including upbringing and training, so while I supported his involvement, I chose to not participate. This worked for us, until it didnt.
I have come to accept that this is a part of his life he values, and given I love him, I have decided to join him. There are places I am comfortable being nude, but there are still things about it I may never enjoy (bugs, sweat streaming off me, sunscreen in odd places, and various textures against my skin). I have enjoyed many social aspects in the places we have gone, and good conversation with interesting people is always a plus. Im ok being nude where nudity is expected, but dont plan to push the boundaries any time soon. For now Im just happy supporting my love in his interests. I probably wont ever consider myself a nudist, but I will always be his partner.
Eric/Reina - 55
- 5' 11"
- Mascutah, IL
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
E is a social person. I am more introverted. We both enjoy good conversation, meeting new people, and sharing our interests with others.
E is very athletic and active. I tend to be more sedentary. We both like being outside, walking/hiking, being on water, exploring new places, wineries, camping, and travel. He likes woodworking, while I am passionate about handwork (fiber arts). We both like to read.
We like sci-fi and fantasy, some historical films/documentaries, and story lines that make you think, as these can lead to great conversations. Action flicks can be good if they have a purpose beyond destroying things, but many just get monotonous. We also appreciate old movies and shows because they are entertaining.
We like a wide variety of music, from classic to rock, blues and jazz.
We have the greatest respect for people who push the boundaries of their abilities, regardless of their success. We also value those who do what they need to do, without looking for glory, because they can.