- emazingjoined a group
- Coming out as a nudist
This group is for all those that are happy to 'come out' as a nudist and share their love of naturism with everyone. This is your chance to...
- Ive had a discussion about some of the photos about how some of the ladies sit. She looked at them with the eye on how she is sitting...
- emazingjoined a group
- Elegant Nudist Ladies
!Single guys and subscribers to more that 100 groups not accepted unless known by the mods!! Surely, like myself, many nudist ladies like to...
- Yea man, in the first post I basically ruled out anything from work. Although where I work there a hundreds of employees and even working in the same...
- I was talking to a friend of mine recently, well within the past few months. I met him and his wife when they travel from Arkansas to Missouri to...
- Never found a friend or been found by anyone here that I didnt know was a nudist from the textile world. I do look. After my military career and my...
- Well shoot! No openings for my trailer over Labor Day weekend at FAC. Now Im looking for an opportunity. Im at the point I need a naked weekend.
- By the couple of pictures I see, I cant see that they would pick up that you would be gay. However, the gay friends that I have will tell you that...
- Southern Illinois, near St. Louis, we also go to Forty Acre Club south of St. Louis. I am more interested in meeting people outside the club than she...
E grew up always having an inclination to nudism. No one in his house was a practicing nudist although his father took he and his brother to the Michigan dunes where he was warned that they might see people naked walking around. He is very comfortable being in his skin and he greatly enjoys public nudity in places that it is expected. Hes not afraid to push the boundaries when its safe to do so.
I, on the other hand, am comfortable with nudity (due to years working in health care) but Ive never had a desire to participate in social nudism. There are many reasons behind that, including upbringing and training, so while I supported his involvement, I chose to not participate. This worked for us, until it didnt.
I have come to accept that this is a part of his life he values, and given I love him, I have decided to join him. There are places I am comfortable being nude, but there are still things about it I may never enjoy (bugs, sweat streaming off me, sunscreen in odd places, and various textures against my skin). I have enjoyed many social aspects in the places we have gone, and good conversation with interesting people is always a plus. Im ok being nude where nudity is expected, but dont plan to push the boundaries any time soon. For now Im just happy supporting my love in his interests. I probably wont ever consider myself a nudist, but I will always be his partner.
Eric/Reina - 56
- 5' 11"
- Mascutah, IL
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
E is a social person. I am more introverted. We both enjoy good conversation, meeting new people, and sharing our interests with others.
E is very athletic and active. I tend to be more sedentary. We both like being outside, walking/hiking, being on water, exploring new places, wineries, camping, and travel. He likes woodworking, while I am passionate about handwork (fiber arts). We both like to read.
We like sci-fi and fantasy, some historical films/documentaries, and story lines that make you think, as these can lead to great conversations. Action flicks can be good if they have a purpose beyond destroying things, but many just get monotonous. We also appreciate old movies and shows because they are entertaining.
We like a wide variety of music, from classic to rock, blues and jazz.
We have the greatest respect for people who push the boundaries of their abilities, regardless of their success. We also value those who do what they need to do, without looking for glory, because they can.