- So, since I have joined in this group many, many things have happened. The worst of all of it was I was involved in a traffic accident. That stopped...
- As I go through TN I will often look to see who viewed me and then return the favor. Sometimes, I will scroll through and if a friend of mine has friended someone, I might look to see if I would like them as well. Well, I found someone that blocked us. Makes me wonder, what did I do?
- emazinguploaded photos
- Our last day at SVR. Always a sad day when it is time to pack up and put clothes back on. It has been a good and relaxing stay. There is not a lot in the surrounding area but, I did not want to get dressed to go out anyway. Pictures are just from inside the trailer. Being new here we did not want to push the no devices rule outside.
- I am most comfortable when I am nude. I have found that to be true even amongst the company of several people wearing clothes. That is as long as my...
- Ive had a bit of a revelation. I have read threads on TN about clothing optional clubs and nude required clubs. The club that I am at is clothing optional except around the pool area. Ive been in the clubhouse/dining area/bar and was the only naked person there. I have held many conversations that way. My revelation is, it does not matter to me if the person I am talking to is clothed or not. It does not matter if everyone is clothed It is not about seeing people naked or being seen naked.
- Imagine that. The last two groups joined by friends of mine are Arvado groups. I dont like any of his groups. No judgement, to each his own.
- Oops detour! I was dumb and did not double check my reservation at Cypress Cove. No room for my camper. So we did a quick search and found Suwannee Valley Resort. Right now it is quiet. It is Thursday night. There is a pool and hot tub of course. The campgrounds are simple. All are pull through spots. There are no pads. Just the ground. There are spaces for 35 and 50 amp campers. Honestly though I think I am happier here.
- Stayed an extra night near New Orleans. That gave us a day to take a personal guided tour and some time in the French Quarter. It is an amazing place that we will have to return to.
E grew up always having an inclination to nudism. No one in his house was a practicing nudist although his father took he and his brother to the Michigan dunes where he was warned that they might see people naked walking around. He is very comfortable being in his skin and he greatly enjoys public nudity in places that it is expected. Hes not afraid to push the boundaries when its safe to do so.
I, on the other hand, am comfortable with nudity (due to years working in health care) but Ive never had a desire to participate in social nudism. There are many reasons behind that, including upbringing and training, so while I supported his involvement, I chose to not participate. This worked for us, until it didnt.
I have come to accept that this is a part of his life he values, and given I love him, I have decided to join him. There are places I am comfortable being nude, but there are still things about it I may never enjoy (bugs, sweat streaming off me, sunscreen in odd places, and various textures against my skin). I have enjoyed many social aspects in the places we have gone, and good conversation with interesting people is always a plus. Im ok being nude where nudity is expected, but dont plan to push the boundaries any time soon. For now Im just happy supporting my love in his interests. I probably wont ever consider myself a nudist, but I will always be his partner.
Eric/Reina - 55
- 5' 11"
- Mascutah, IL
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
E is a social person. I am more introverted. We both enjoy good conversation, meeting new people, and sharing our interests with others.
E is very athletic and active. I tend to be more sedentary. We both like being outside, walking/hiking, being on water, exploring new places, wineries, camping, and travel. He likes woodworking, while I am passionate about handwork (fiber arts). We both like to read.
We like sci-fi and fantasy, some historical films/documentaries, and story lines that make you think, as these can lead to great conversations. Action flicks can be good if they have a purpose beyond destroying things, but many just get monotonous. We also appreciate old movies and shows because they are entertaining.
We like a wide variety of music, from classic to rock, blues and jazz.
We have the greatest respect for people who push the boundaries of their abilities, regardless of their success. We also value those who do what they need to do, without looking for glory, because they can.