Ideas for for body painting in nude photo shoot please

What can I paint on my wifes torso with black body paint for a private photo shoot? I am not an artist so it needs to be simple. The canvas is from her knees to her neck.

I am a photographer.

I have body paint, my model, and lots of film in my Hasselblad. I just need some inspiration please.

This topic was edited
RE:Ideas for for body painting in nude photo shoot please

Zebra stripes?

This post was edited

I thought of Zebra stripes, but wouldnt they just look like stripes? Like a prison uniform?

This post was edited

This looked too ambitious for my limited artistic skills.

This post was edited

I thought of Zebra stripes, but wouldnt they just look like stripes? Like a prison uniform?

Not if you don't make them straight, parallel, and evenly spaced. Zebra stripes have curves and varying widths as well as tapering at the ends. Look at picture of zebras for inspiration.

This post was edited

I'm a painter and artist of 35 years, we are doing a body painting party soon with a few couples. A good friend just sent me pictures of their adventures in Alaska and was inspired to theme out paint party as majestic marvels. Think mountains, black with bits of white make gray, long and flowing terrain, ready with the brush and some water. Try it out. We will

This post was edited

My Luann has been professionally body painted and make no mistake it was pretty damn good. She has done a couple photo shoots and I can say in my opinion the black and whites were the best shots. B & W I would guess would be easier for you to paint.

I once was in contact with a sketch artist (also a nudist along with his wife) and Luann was down with it. It never transpired and that I would someday would like to have an artistic sketch of her.

This post was edited

I was once painted up as a can of Budweiser beer for a body painting contest. Didn't win but someone gave me a fresh can of Bud.

This post was edited