Naked cuts.

I have been cutting a friends hair for a while now. Usually at work but a few home cuts as well. I have traveled to nude campground with this friend and his partner a few times. They were scheduled to come over for drinks and a dip in the pool this day. My haircut client arrived first as his partner was finishing up things a few miles away.
My client and I opened a beer and started talking and I said that we should strip down. We did and I did my first nude cut. It was awesome. His partner arrived halfway through the cut and just rolled the eyes. We all had a laugh and claimed one thing off the bucket list. More drinks and skinny dipping in the pool to finish up the day.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked cuts.

I love this. I find getting a haircut can be a very erotic experience and have been fantasizing about getting a nude haircut sometime. I wish I could find a barber in New Jersey that was into this. I'm glad you got to do it and check it off your list.

This post was edited

Three years ago, I had the pleasure of a nude haircut at a clothing optional resort in Palm Springs which was quite exciting. We had met on the naked hike which occurs just outside PS every week and during the hike he told me he was a hair stylist and would be happy to cut my hair if I wished. I wished! I was looking pretty shaggy from a long busy autumn in Canada. In exchange, I gave him a massage ... we both came out winners that day. Would definitely enjoy another naked hair cut.

This post was edited

I have been to these naked gay campgrounds. I love them and being . naked but the mistique of it is not the same , its just no big thing at a nude camp. But to go somewhere ( like a real barber shop type set up) in everyday life and be naked with the barber in the shop is more thrilling. i wish i knew of one here in my area

This post was edited

Ive only experienced a naked hair cut at a barbershop once. It was a few years ago and I got to know the guy cutting my hair well. We discussed lots of different topics and during one haircut the fact that I was a nudist came up. I thought nothing more about it. A few months later I was getting my hair cut after work. I was the last hair cut of the day and the barber locked the door to prevent any more customers coming in while he did my hair. He then got me to come over to sit in the chair and surprise me by saying I could get naked if I wanted. I did and he cut my hair while I was bare, sadly I moved and never got the opportunity to go back.

This post was edited

would love to have a naked haircut... wouldn't mind if it was in a regular barber shop (after hours of course) or at a home based barber.

This post was edited

Hi everyone! I would like to get nude haircuts. Sounds exciting. Is there any one in the Fort Lauderdale area that gives naked haircuts?

This post was edited

Well I've added now FTL to nude hair cuts... amazing feeling to get the hair cut that way.

This post was edited

I used to live in NNJ and a guy in Mountain View? or Totowa? Used to shave my head, wed get naked together. Check on Scruff, I get home this week and may be able to find his info. We had fun during my session.

This post was edited

I used to live in NNJ and a guy in Mountain View? or Totowa? Used to shave my head, wed get naked together. Check on Scruff, I get home this week and may be able to find his info. We had fun during my session.

This post was edited

This post was edited