Naked barbershop

Dad/ son buzz cuts

My 20 year old and i gave each other buzz cuts , showered and shaved nude this morning, had a good bonding time with lots of chatting

barbering for my friend

well i'm not a barber but i bought a hair clipper off the internet that you can actually give yourself a haircut , and tired of forking out $20. and wearing clothes while getting clipped wasn't fun . last nude haircut i think i paid $5. lol...

Latest Post
by  
barbering for my friend

well i'm not a barber but i bought a hair clipper off the internet that you can actually give yourself a haircut , and tired of forking out $20. and wearing clothes while getting clipped wasn't fun . last nude haircut i think i paid $5. lol...

Latest Post
by  
Nudism and Odontology.

Good afternoon, I live in a small town in Argentina, obviously there is no nudist barber, but as a Dentist I have treated some men in a nudist way. Both naked, obviously... Beautiful experience.

Newly qualified barber

Ima newly qualified barber in Rochdale hoping to build my experience hoping to start cutting clients while naked

Nude barber here in Nashville TN

Does anyone know if there is a Nude barber here in Nashville TN? It would be great to find someone.

Latest Post
by  
Port Saint Lucie, Orlando, or Kissimmee...

Always wanted to be nude getting a haircut from a nude barber. Anyone know oif any in Port Saint Lucie, Orlando, or Kissimmee Florida?

Charleston, South Carolina ~ man scaping

Ciao all I am a nudist massage therapist offering manscaping services as well. I am not a barber, so if the hair is not of the body sort of hair, you may want to find that service elsewhere. For all of you hair and grooming needs from the beard on...

PNW cut

If anyone knows of a spot in the greater Seattle area, I'll be on my way.

Naturally

It's good that there can be nudist barbers, I do nudist dentistry, but there are few who have dared to do so until today...