Essentially All

Essentially all of the pictures I have of myself were taken with the timer. I don't like selfies where you can tell the person is holding the camera. I especially don't like selfies where you can see the camera in the mirror. Nonetheless, I do have a couple of the pictures in the mirror selfies. I took them in the locker room at the gym. I was, in my mind, being a bit daring -- taking pictures in the gym locker room where cameras are prohibited. There was no one else in the locker room at the time.

I'd need to have a buddy take pictures of me so I didn't need the timer.

I'd definitely enjoy having a video of me walking around nude in the locker room.

This topic was edited
RE:Essentially All

Have you considered using a bulldog clip or similar to clip your phone to the locker door or similar, line it up as required and walk around in the shot area.
I've taken several self videos with my phone when I wasn't expecting to have the opportunity. This one (link) was taken using my phone propped up on a rock against the cliff when I went for a walk one morning and saw the opportunity for a quick skinny-dip.

This post was edited

saw the opportunity for a quick skinny-dip.Seems to be a common theme in your videos that you forget to take your glasses off. There's a tripod thing that I've thought about buying. I holds the phone and the legs can be used to wrap round something to hold it almost anywhere.

This post was edited

There's a tripod thing that I've thought about buying. I holds the phone and the legs can be used to wrap round something to hold it almost anywhere.

If I expect to have a photo or video opportunity I will take a camera and mounting with me. If it is a waterside location it would probably be my GoPro and one of my small mounts for it which include a home made 6" tripod which doubles as an aiming device for underwater fish videos as I can't see the image in a LCD screen without my glasses.
I'll take some pictures of the variety of mounts which I have bought and/or made for various purposes. and post them here later.

This post was edited

I've been considering this one. It comes highly recommend.

This post was edited