Wet area reopened

Spa World has reopened their wet area according to their website. My guess is they will be a lot stricter about enforcing the maximum occupancy. I can't see how they could operate like they did before Covid as it was often overcrowded. Tubs that only allowed five or six would have ten or more people packed in and the staff rarely said anything about it. The bade pool was sometimes so full, there was literally a line just to get in it. For those guys that were going to get "hot and bothered", thatwd will be more difficult.

This topic was edited
RE:Wet area reopened

Doesn't seem like it would make sense to wear a mask in the wet area. Any mention of them confirming vaccination status? I, for one, can't wait to be able to make a visit soon.

This post was edited

I called two days ago.....the pools are all drained but the sauna and steam room are open, maximum of 5 people in each, with masks and a 25 minute time limit. The dry saunas are open except for the red clay ball room and the ice room, both of which would be impossible to clean. The snack bar is open but not the restaurant.

This post was edited

Thanks guys for the updates. I do appreciate it very much. Many of us are looking forward to going back ASAP.
Has anyone heard anything about the new Korean spa called King Spa being open yet in Chantilly Virginia which is less than 9 miles from Spa World according to Google maps???

This post was edited

King Spa Virginia has a Facebook page. They said in their comments they would not open until they could open 100%, wet and dry areas so it's a waiting game. They also have a website holder but the actual site has not gone up yet. They did say interior pics would soon be added to their FB page.

This post was edited

Thank you for the info....

This post was edited