Permanent Forfeit Strip Games

I read on another board about two stage strip games. When someone loses all of their clothing, they can continue playing. They remain nude, but can bet unworn clothing and if they lose it again they don't get it back.
Has anyone here done this? If you did, how much clothing did you have left at the end of the game?

This topic was edited
RE:Permanent Forfeit Strip Games

I've played strip poker similarly but there was only a single round -- whatever you lost, you'd be leaving without (except shoes and "pocket contents" -- those were never at "permanent" risk). The winner or a designee would hold anything that someone would want back eventually, but that'd have to be on a future date.

Everyone started with the same number of items, and everyone was on their honor to not bring any backup clothes in their cars.

One time, we played until the first person was nude. That locked in the condition that everyone would leave in. (I think I had only lost my shirt and possibly footwear that time -- it's been many years.) We kept playing, but after that point, you got back any additional losses.

The second time, we decided to play until only one person was not nude. That night, I walked out totally nude.

It's always fun to see what order guys would take things off and then how they returned to their car (shy/cupping themselves, nonchalant, or proud/unabashed and strutting).

This post was edited

Fun to play those strip games... card games or board games. Makes for a fun night.

This post was edited

That would be fun to get sent home in the nude

This post was edited

Wouldn't you worry about potential legal consequences if you were seen?

This post was edited

I've played strip poker similarly but there was only a single round -- whatever you lost, you'd be leaving without (except shoes and "pocket contents" -- those were never at "permanent" risk). The winner or a designee would hold anything that someone would want back eventually, but that'd have to be on a future date.Everyone started with the same number of items, and everyone was on their honor to not bring any backup clothes in their cars.One time, we played until the first person was nude. That locked in the condition that everyone would leave in. (I think I had only lost my shirt and possibly footwear that time -- it's been many years.) We kept playing, but after that point, you got back any additional losses.The second time, we decided to play until only one person was not nude. That night, I walked out totally nude.It's always fun to see what order guys would take things off and then how they returned to their car (shy/cupping themselves, nonchalant, or proud/unabashed and strutting).

Did everyone start with similar items or just the same number? If similar items how did you deal with some people wear underwear and some don't

This post was edited

We always balanced it at the start that everyone had the same number of items to lose -- they didn't have to be the same items, just the same number of them. Some people may have had on two shirts, worn underwear/gone commando, socks or not, etc. But, frankly, most people were wearing the same set/pattern of items.

This post was edited

HAPPENED HERE . PLAYING STRIP POKED WITH SOME FRIENDS AND 1 GUY TOTALLY NAKED . HE CONTINUED TO PLAY AND HE LOST SO I GOT TO KEEP HIS SEXK UNDIZ . WOWSER

This post was edited